Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah thats bullshit, the weight u lose when ur sick u just put right back on when ur well again.
That's disappointing to hear, I've lost nearly 5 kgs in the last week. Cheers Shell, thanks for nothing, ya big killjoy, you.

Nah thats bullshit, the weight u lose when ur sick u just put right back on when ur well again.

Fwiw it was a tongue in cheek comment to TurtleMaster with whom I enjoy good old banter with - nothing more

me too

same thing

end of 6th day. still got it

leave tomorrow night

where were you at tfb?

Aw all the best for the flight tomorrow TheFreshBanana .

#prayforTheFreshB

thanks shell, im ok too. fwiw i survived the flight this morning.

Women always see the positive - it's an effective detox and a quick easy way to drop 5kg's. Men on the other hand - just another reason to whine

i myself lost a few kgs

where were you at tfb?

i myself lost a few kgs
Shanghai

Feeling pretty good today. First in a week. Still got a bit of residual effect.

psn-network-exploit-facepalm.jpg

It's no surprise that Abbott doesn't have the capacity to understand the difference between homelessness and being house-less. Maybe if he understood the reasons why some people 'choose' to be homeless then he'd look to solve those problems instead. But it's pretty clear that he just doesn't give a *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C***s who break the law non stop, put people's lives in danger, serve no purpose to society but get let off the hook after several offences anyway.

And the c***s that help them get off the hook.

Go rot in hell.

where were you at tfb?

i myself lost a few kgs

I did not realise your post was present tense. Am glad you're ok. Can't even begin to imagine what it's like to fly when you have a stomach bug.

I generally quite like storms but this one in Sydney is really starting to the piss. We're now on to about 60 hours of high winds, the last 36 or so been exceptionally high. And we're also on to about 36 hours of continual heavy rainfall.

Normally these bad boys are done and dusted within a few hours at the most.

I generally quite like storms but this one in Sydney is really starting to the piss. We're now on to about 60 hours of high winds, the last 36 or so been exceptionally high. And we're also on to about 36 hours of continual heavy rainfall.

Normally these bad boys are done and dusted within a few hours at the most.
Check this out. Pretty cool weather chart I guess you'd call it

http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-209.87,-32.81,2274

Yeah ******* oath. nuts up there. I live pretty close to the airport. From what I've seen flights still going on. Can't work that out!!

I'm a pretty good flier. Not a chance I'd be getting in a plane in or out of Sydney today.

Last edited:
I got home tonight , to find out that my dog may not have very long to live. :cry:

She's laying at the end of my bed and I feel absolutely helpless

Really sorry to hear that - know exactly how you are feeling and commiserate with you
Lost mine back in January very very suddenly and tbh have struggled to move on
We sometimes just don't appreciate how much they worm their way into our hearts.
All the best during no doubt what is a difficult time.

I got home tonight , to find out that my dog may not have very long to live. :cry:

She's laying at the end of my bed and I feel absolutely helpless
Really sorry to hear that. It's one of the toughest things to go through and I feel the pain.
Mine was put down last week from bone cancer, i'm still struggling to get over the loss and don't think I will for a while either. It's made me realise how lucky we are to have their everlasting love no matter what. Just remember the special times you had with him/her.
Condolences mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back