Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved to Brunswick in the past few weeks, loving every minute of it so far being closer to work great food etc etc

But the people on the streets s**t me, I can only take so much of young hipsters trying to embrace their individuality through clothing hair and shoes.
That sounds really cynical and judgemental but going to and from work through the throng of people seemingly trying to 'find themselves' on Sydney road five days a week takes it's toll.

I know everyone should be allowed to do what they want I have no qualms with that but for ****sake being different for the sake of being different is making you look like a huge twat. I'm only 20 but feel like a disgruntled old man dealing with them.

And stop smoking in my face you dicks.

Wait, so having to look at a few hipsters as you make your way to work is 'taking it's toll' on you? Surely just ignore them if it really causes you that much angst. I've never really understood why there is such a rampant hate towards hipsters, yeah they might be misguided and a % of them are knobs but half are probably very decent people and are pretty damn harmless. Every youth from 18-25 owns a pair of skinny jeans and some fake ray-bans these days anyway.

Because when I made that generalisation I meant literally every single person on the planet in that age group with no exceptions at all. Aren't you getting on a bit these days anyway Quiv?
Hey. I'm only 26. :(

I wish the biggest problem I had to put up with every day was having hipsters cross my line of sight.

Fat people on trains.

I get on train and some massive bird sits down next to me. Whatever, your fat - I'm guessing you're having issues with losing the weight, or not - whatever - but for *s sakes, for 35 minutes I'm squashed against the window, trying to not touch her so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Wait, so having to look at a few hipsters as you make your way to work is 'taking it's toll' on you? Surely just ignore them if it really causes you that much angst. I've never really understood why there is such a rampant hate towards hipsters, yeah they might be misguided and a % of them are knobs but half are probably very decent people and are pretty damn harmless. Every youth from 18-25 owns a pair of skinny jeans and some fake ray-bans these days anyway.

It's becoming popular to hate hipsters. Who knows why.

Also becoming popular to call anyone with facial hair, skinny jeans or tied up hair a hipster.

It's stupid.

Fat people on trains.

I get on train and some massive bird sits down next to me. Whatever, your fat - I'm guessing you're having issues with losing the weight, or not - whatever - but for ****s sakes, for 35 minutes I'm squashed against the window, trying to not touch her so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.
Take half the seat which is for one person (2 seater I'm guessing). If she's too fat for one seat, that's her problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not use self serve Shell ? Paypass so quick and easy.

People that are in a hurry at the supermarket s**t me. You could go at 8pm when the store is relatively empty. Don't tell me you went in at 5pm with the afternoon rush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back