Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you may know, it's been pretty cold in Melbourne the last few days……..SO WHY DO THEY KEEP PUMPING AIRCON ON THE TRAINS FOR?!?!?!?!

People who say 'somethink' or 'anythink'. Extra hatred if it's 'somefink' or 'anyfink'.

How is this even a thing? Or 'think/fing/fink' if you prefer. You don't 'sink' songs (sonks?), and you don't 'brink' whatever it is that you 'brank' (would be optimistic to think someone who says anythink doesn't use the "word" brang), so why do you do this? *ink nauseatink to listen to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Mad Max 4 is classified as an Aussie film? It isn't filmed in Australia, has no Aussie lead actors... So what, some crew and the director are Australian. The Matrix and Star Wars prequels had all Aussie crews and were actually filmed in Australia. The new Pirates of the Caribbean. Not Mad Max Fury Road. We do the media and people in this country cling so hard to parochial achievement when really, it is about as Aussie as Fosters Lager. Was big in the day, but has packed its bags and headed overseas to milk an image.

Yes, I do get a bit wound up over this and have a chip on my shoulder.

There's a small bit significant group that do have a some level of gender fluidity. It's an issue that's being increasingly recognised.

Our client registration form which is linked to the health department is in the process of being changed to reflect this

Lol at "gender fluidity". You are either male or female. No inbetween
Sex and gender are not interchangeable terms. You should understand the difference before you make uneducated statements.

and males are masculine by nature and females are feminine by nature. Encouraging a male to nurture feminine traits isn't right
Then explain how some males display feminine traits with no encouragement at all. It just comes naturally to them. The point is not to encourage males to be feminine, it's to recognise that if a boy has a tendency to display feminine traits then it's not necessarily a bad thing that should be stamped out. Your conception of 'nature' is flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back