Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then explain how some males display feminine traits with no encouragement at all. It just comes naturally to them. The point is not to encourage males to be feminine, it's to recognise that if a boy has a tendency to display feminine traits then it's not necessarily a bad thing that should be stamped out. Your conception of everything is flawed.
I fixed that for you.

Then explain how some males display feminine traits with no encouragement at all. It just comes naturally to them. The point is not to encourage males to be feminine, it's to recognise that if a boy has a tendency to display feminine traits then it's not necessarily a bad thing that should be stamped out. Your conception of 'nature' is flawed.
Agree.

Also, what we consider masculine or feminine, may just be what we consider them now as societal norms, rather than having anything to do with what scientifically constitutes you as male or female.

I think it is the same with sexual orientation. Not everyone would 100% heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual (or others), rather it's more of a spectrum.

In a similar vein, people who insist on sitting right next to you on a tram/train/bus when there plenty of spare seats.

Why?
I saw this happen once on the way to uni. There were about 10 people on the bus, so this man in about his 40s gets on the bus and decides to sit next to a schoolgirl. I found this very creepy.

I felt like asking 'what the * was wrong with him?'

Old people

A group of about 10 old people were dawdling at a snails pace through a shopping centre today and then decide that the top of some of steps would be the perfect place to all stop and have a meeting to decide which way they should go while holding up me and everyone else that wanted to walk down the steps.

They might be old but that's no excuse for having zero awareness of other people that you're holding up, I felt like fly kicking them down the steps.

Old people

A group of about 10 old people were dawdling at a snails pace through a shopping centre today and then decide that the top of some of steps would be the perfect place to all stop and have a meeting to decide which way they should go while holding up me and everyone else that wanted to walk down the steps.

They might be old but that's no excuse for having zero awareness of other people that you're holding up, I felt like fly kicking them down the steps.
Any group of two or more people has a good chance of being pains in the arse like that.

This may have been done before, but the people who decide to try scan and pack a trolley full of grocery’s thru the self-serve part at the supermarket. Not sure why they do it, surely the beinifits of you scanning a kg of apples thru as a kg of onions is outweigh by the fact that it has taken you four times as long.

If you need a trolley go thru the normal checkout.

This may have been done before, but the people who decide to try scan and pack a trolley full of grocery’s thru the self-serve part at the supermarket. Not sure why they do it, surely the beinifits of you scanning a kg of apples thru as a kg of onions is outweigh by the fact that it has taken you four times as long.

Usually because there isn't enough staff around to man the regular checkouts so they have to resort to doing it themselves. From painful experience as a customer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People barging into trains before waiting for those who are leaving it. You can wait ten seconds, you impatient slugs.
Even worse are the ones that push past the people who are doing the right thing and waiting for passengers to get off. I nearly missed a train one day because I was waiting for a teenage school kid to get off but he couldn't get through people pushing through to get on

scum of the earth are them. :D

kidding. but seriously, people who go through 12 items or less aisle with more than 12 items.

CouchPotato TurtleMaster

Single mums pumping out kids and claiming welfare.

A single mum earning $30000 part time can claim a further $36000 of welfare for her little shits without paying any tax.

A single individual earning $80000 pays $20000 tax and is worse off.

People who won't move into the middle of the intersection when turning right. Set of traffic light near me have the following sequence; green light plus green arrow, green light plus red arrow, green light. Once the red arrow goes off you are able to move into the intersection and turn right when there is a break you idiots :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back