Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People who decide to sit right next to me in an empty cinema.
I reckon they give you seats next to each other just to piss people off. I watched a movie last year that only ended up having about 8 people in it, I sat in the seat I was allocated at first and a couple sat right next to me. After I realised barely anyone was coming in I asked them if that's the seats they were given and they said yes. I just moved somewhere else. Why not spread people around.

Even more annoying are people that sit near you in cinemas constantly munching on s**t like popcorn, chips and lollies.

FFS why can't people go for a couple of hours without stuffing their face with something, especially when it's the overpriced s**t from the cinema snack bars.

The most I might buy at a cinema is a drink, if I need to eat something I either eat before or after the movie, that way I save money and I don't annoy the f*** out of people sitting near me.

I feel the same way about people who over indulge in alcohol at sporting events. Nothing pisses me off more than receiving a shower from alcohol being spilt over me the lomger the game goes on

Last edited:
I am digging into pasta and quiche, that I brought from home :)

I had ham and cheese toasties all ready to go today.
Bought my bread, just left the fillings at home.
Thankfully I had vegemite at work, and some communal margarine in the fridge.
Hello 4 slices of toast with vegemite.

:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even more annoying are people that sit near you in cinemas constantly munching on s**t like popcorn, chips and lollies.

FFS why can't people go for a couple of hours without stuffing their face with something, especially when it's the overpriced s**t from the cinema snack bars.

The most I might buy at a cinema is a drink, if I need to eat something I either eat before or after the movie, that way I save money and I don't annoy the f*** out of people sitting near me.

I doesn't really s*&t me but I can't understand why people have to eat at the footy. All the hoo ha about food prices etc. I found a bit OTT, I must be the only one that just goes to the footy and watches it. No way I would miss any of the match to queue up for overpriced food and have no desire to imbibe whilst watching either :confused:

Going vegan today. Nice :thumbsu:

Carbs4dayz

see my earlier post about campaigners who play with their phones during the movie. i swear i cop these campaigners every time

I doesn't really s*&t me but I can't understand why people have to eat at the footy. All the hoo ha about food prices etc. I found a bit OTT, I must be the only one that just goes to the footy and watches it. No way I would miss any of the match to queue up for overpriced food and have no desire to imbibe whilst watching either :confused:
But I like food...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back