Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
So called grand final rematches. Woopdeedoo Sydney beat the hawks last night. It doesn't mean Sydney have redeemed themselves or got revenge.

They got 4 points for winning a round 8 game. Doesn't matter a pinch of s**t. Hawks still have the cup in the trophy cabinet due to flogging the swans in last years grannie.

Last edited:
Migraines end my day.
Totally agree there. Just one of the delightful things I inherited from my mum. I've been getting them on and off for about 30 years now, although most days it's a bad headache, with the occasional migraine thrown in.

I would say using the the word ruddy is worse. I for some reason have an unreasonable amount of anger for that word.

I actually typed f,k,n and it was changed to ruddy.
Ooooh. This whole time I thought people ******* wrote it. What a s**t word to change it too. Why not just leave it as ****

testing: *in *ing

What word did you write?

Oh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
FFA gouging Perth soccer fans.

$55 for the cheapest tickets to see Australia vs Bangladesh (ranked 169 in the world) in the first round of the qualifiers for the 2018 WC.

Tickets started at $49 for the Australian matches and semi-finals at the Asian Cup started and $40 for the fourth round of qualifiers (playing against teams like Japan not ranked 169 in the world) for the 2014 WC.

FFA gouging Perth soccer fans.

$55 for the cheapest tickets to see Australia vs Bangladesh (ranked 169 in the world) in the first round of the qualifiers for the 2018 WC.

Tickets started at $49 for the Australian matches and semi-finals at the Asian Cup started and $40 for the fourth round of qualifiers (playing against teams like Japan not ranked 169 in the world) for the 2014 WC.

That is part of the reason I'm not going. I can't justify paying that price to watch us play Bangladesh. If it was someone half decent then I'd pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back