Things That s**t Me (Video Game edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

I never played it but you can guarantee they will, which is a massive shame. It'll do massively well with the younger kids as they'll just hound their parents for the newest stuff, just like the Skylanders.

Makes sense when you put it like that. Pretty unethical IMO.

Getting a game over in a boss battle after twenty seconds, basically. Especially egregious in RPGs because there is literally only so much you can do thanks to speed stats.

What makes this s**t me? When this follows TEN MINUTES OF TRACKING BACK TO THE BOSS ARENA SO I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH EXPOSITIION AND RUNNING AWAY FROM AT LEAST 10 RANDOM BATTLES!

Had to do this four times last night ... nearly dropped my PS2 into the toilet.

Getting a game over in a boss battle after twenty seconds, basically. Especially egregious in RPGs because there is literally only so much you can do thanks to speed stats.

What makes this s**t me? When this follows TEN MINUTES OF TRACKING BACK TO THE BOSS ARENA SO I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH EXPOSITIION AND RUNNING AWAY FROM AT LEAST 10 RANDOM BATTLES!

Had to do this four times last night ... nearly dropped my PS2 into the toilet.

Especially if the pre-boss FMV sequence isn't skippable. Arghhhhhh!

Especially if the pre-boss FMV sequence isn't skippable. Arghhhhhh!
OMFG.

Actually, I always wanted to beat the Blitzball minigame during the story in FFX. That nearly killed me. I've managed it around 8 times, on my PS2 and Vita versions. It has never gotten easier, even with experience.

But goddamn, that 2-5 minute preamble before the game -- only for the opponent to grab the ball and goal within a minute. Start over, rage, wait another 5 minutes ...

So many posters have got on the wrong side of the clique. They are not with us on the VG board anymore.
tmE6UPx.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back