Things That s**t Me (Video Game edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

When consoles inevitably go digital-only, at least by default give us a hard drive big enough to have a fair amount of them. Sure with the PS4 you can easily swap out the hard drive but doesn't change the fact that the default 500gb hard drive isn't enough.

When consoles inevitably go digital-only, at least by default give us a hard drive big enough to have a fair amount of them. Sure with the PS4 you can easily swap out the hard drive but doesn't change the fact that the default 500gb hard drive isn't enough.
Might as well not have the discs anyway. Put the disc in then get told I need to download 18gb's of rubbish before I start. I reckon my Xbox One only has like 10-15 games on it (mostly disc based) and it's full.

Glitched ******* trophies / achievements. I put in about 30 hours in saints row 4(trophy for 40 hours) so did everything in the game, finished the story, all collectibles, all side missions, challenges, everything.

Purchase every upgrade in the game to get the trophy, nothing. Looked it up, seems it's glitched but works if you don't fully upgrade something before a certain point. I had nothing fully upgraded until after I'd finished everything.

No trophy. :mad::mad::cry:

Glitched ******* trophies / achievements. I put in about 30 hours in saints row 4(trophy for 40 hours) so did everything in the game, finished the story, all collectibles, all side missions, challenges, everything.

Purchase every upgrade in the game to get the trophy, nothing. Looked it up, seems it's glitched but works if you don't fully upgrade something before a certain point. I had nothing fully upgraded until after I'd finished everything.

No trophy. :mad::mad::cry:
Yeah I had the same problem on Sonic and Sega Racing :( Got everthing then realised the "Buy everything in the shop" achievement glitched even though I bought everything so I missed out on that and the 100g "Ger every achievement" achievement. Only way to fix it is start again and buy everything in the shop which I can't be arsed doing. Spewin cause I never 100% games.

Yeah I had the same problem on Sonic and Sega Racing :( Got everthing then realised the "Buy everything in the shop" achievement glitched even though I bought everything so I missed out on that and the 100g "Ger every achievement" achievement. Only way to fix it is start again and buy everything in the shop which I can't be arsed doing. Spewin cause I never 100% games.

It sucks because I want the 100%. But I don't want to commit to a replay all the way back to the point people say to wait for, and have the chance it glitches on me again.

Glitched achievements are the worst thing ever

It sucks because I want the 100%. But I don't want to commit to a replay all the way back to the point people say to wait for, and have the chance it glitches on me again.

Glitched achievements are the worst thing ever
End-game game breaking bugs beat that.

I missed out on far cry blood dragon achievement of buying everything in the shop cause I ran out of money, in that game you have to be tight and frivolous with money and if you run out then too bad, there's no way to earn it back after the main campaign has finished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EB Games not having a strong enough online ordering system.
On this note, are they ever going to support their own gift vouchers online? You'd think a basic function of a gift card was to be able to use it for that store online, but apparently not.

Too many people are hunting the new Amiibos right now. Groan later.

The strain causes errors when trying to confirm the order. Money gets deducted but the orders get cancelled. The money is supposed to be refunded eventually though. We'll see.

People like to bitch about Nintendo being behind the times but at least their current gen has worked out backwards compatibility. Sony stopped doing that after the PS2 and it's bullshit. I've got a whole library of PS3 games but heaving out the console and fiddling with plugs is a pain in the arse.

People like to bitch about Nintendo being behind the times but at least their current gen has worked out backwards compatibility. Sony stopped doing that after the PS2 and it's bullshit. I've got a whole library of PS3 games but heaving out the console and fiddling with plugs is a pain in the arse.

How much extra would you pay for that though? $100+?

Is it fair that you expect everyone to pay that, when not everyone benefits from the feature?

I have a PS3 sitting right next to my PS4 and the last time I turned mine on was when my PS4 died over a weekend 5 months ago. Backwards compatibility is a nice feature but it is a feature that mostly goes under utilised by most consumers. Which means they can put the console out at reduced cost, which gets them more overall sales.

It's one of the reasons that this gen was cheaper to get into right off the bat this time.

Is it fair that you expect everyone to pay that, when not everyone benefits from the feature?

I have a PS3 sitting right next to my PS4 and the last time I turned mine on was when my PS4 died over a weekend 5 months ago. Backwards compatibility is a nice feature but it is a feature that mostly goes under utilised by most consumers. Which means they can put the console out at reduced cost, which gets them more overall sales.

It's one of the reasons that this gen was cheaper to get into right off the bat this time.
Then most consumers are idiots.

Not to mention the sales from the PS Store's versions of the games, plus the new PS Now service.

It's simply more profitable for them to take backwards compatibility out. It sucks, but that's how it goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back