Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
QLD Bulls, Brisbane Heat
I'll get the ball rolling

- Have a set of scales in the bathroom, so sometimes I weigh myself before and after a s**t, just for that extra sense of accomplishment.
- Must have the TV volume on an even number.
- Sleep with a pillow between my legs.
- When I was younger (still do it every now and then), used to position my arms/hands in the shower so it looked like water was running out of each of my fingertips.*

* Weirdest one.

I'll get the ball rolling

- Have a set of scales in the bathroom, so sometimes I weigh myself before and after a s**t, just for that extra sense of accomplishment.
- Must have the TV volume on an even number.
- Sleep with a pillow between my legs.
- When I was younger (still do it every now and then), used to position my arms/hands in the shower so it looked like water was running out of each of my fingertips.*

* Weirdest one.

I'm with you on the TV volume one, but I must always have it on 18. :eek:

I do the TV one but with odd numbers, and particularly prime numbers, but i'm sure lots of people do that one.

I don't do the pillow one, but i do tuck some blanket under my top leg if i'm sleeping on the side.

One thing I do that I think nobody else does is repeat phrases to myself.

i.e. at the moment I say "That I believe is your winning combo" quite a bit.

I interchange the word combo with other words like salad. That I believe is your winning salad.

Stuff like that.

I do the fingertips one. I also do the TV one but only multiples of 5. Volume on 5 if I want it a little quiet, 10 for normal volume, 15 if I want it a bit louder and so on. I also:

Sleep with my head almost vertical. Can't sleep with head flat on the bed, need to have at least 2 pillows under my head, sometimes 3 or 4.

Have a TV to the left of my bed, and on the right hand side is my mirror wardrobe. Usually cannot sleep facing the TV, so watch TV in the mirror wardrobe.

Fan must be on in the bathroom when I do a s**t

I have to have TV volume on 20, 25, 30, 35 etc.

I am obsessive about all switches being turned off when I go to bed.

I do the TV one but with odd numbers, and particularly prime numbers, but i'm sure lots of people do that one.

Now that you mention it, on the old CRT TV as a kid, loud was 19, normal was 17, quiet was 13. Not sure why we picked those numbers.:confused:

New TV is just "up" or "down".

Yeah I do the tv one, can't help but not do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do the fingertips one. I also do the TV one but only multiples of 5. Volume on 5 if I want it a little quiet, 10 for normal volume, 15 if I want it a bit louder and so on. I also:

These two.

I also have to have everything even. Say if Something touched my right hand I'd have to touch my left hand. It's weird i know.

Sleep with my head almost vertical. Can't sleep with head flat on the bed...

Holy s**t haha.

The thing that I do whilst in the passenger seat and during long drives, is tap my foot each time we pass a light or in-between each of the white lines/strips which is in the middle of the road. Gives me something to do. :thumbsu:

- I figure to what Demographic a store will sell too predominantly

- The Fingertip thing in the shower, which N29 highlighted in the OP

- I race raindrop on the car when it's raining and I get bored

- I play this game where a open and close my mouth when the registration sticker on the windscreen is in between the lights on the side of the road.

-I do the milo one. Eat the milo, then drink the milk.
-Every night before bed I have to roll my left foot around a bit, cracking my ankle continuously. Relaxes me.
-When I put my indicator on in the car, I make the clicking noise with my tongue at the same time as it clicks.

Probably heaps of other stuff I cant think of

- I race raindrop on the car when it's raining and I get bored

Lol this. Me and my brother used to have bets ($2 bets - we were 10) as to who's raindrop would get to the window seal the quickest. Sometimes a raindrop would collide with a few other raindrops to make one massive raindrop, that always won.

- Turn the volume up and down on speakers and pretend im mixing it.
- The shower one but do it with my dick so i looks like im taking a massive piss.
- I play with rubbers and find them very entertaining.
- I sometimes think ppl can see what i see while im at home and try and act gangster.
- always drop food on my good clothes, or the first time im wearing something ill get it extra dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back