Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.

I still maintain thongs while driving should be illegal. Not sandals or anything that has a solid sole, but rubber soles and something that isn't fairly firmly clamped onto the foot is no good.

Also found this...Seriously? People can have a big * off DILLIGAF sticker or a giant bull but you cant have a 2cm wide pole?

11083816_856113011127503_4333945383039779670_o.jpg

Also found this...Seriously? People can have a big **** off DILLIGAF sticker or a giant bull but you cant have a 2cm wide pole?

11083816_856113011127503_4333945383039779670_o.jpg
My pole is a little wider than 2cm...

encouraging chunks of ear wax to fall out. upon departure i tile head to teh side to allow wax to fall to a table or bench im standing at.

when at airports or during travel, i look around thinking to myself ill never see you again as you continue or embark on your own journey

encouraging chunks of ear wax to fall out. upon departure i tile head to teh side to allow wax to fall to a table or bench im standing at.

when at airports or during travel, i look around thinking to myself ill never see you again as you continue or embark on your own journey
u and ur ear wax

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips for getting out earwax?

I make up silly songs sometimes about things/people.
e.g. A courier who often comes into work is called Barry so when I saw him walking in today I was all:
"Here comes Barry, he's got a big dick, don't it make you sick, guuna grab some s**t, and drive it 'round a bit"

I'm a lyrical genius/mentally unstable.

e.g. A courier who often comes into work is called Barry so when I saw him walking in today I was all:
"Here comes Barry, he's got a big dick, don't it make you sick, guuna grab some s**t, and drive it 'round a bit"

Ever thought of writing a song similar to Butthole Surfers - Pepper?

Tips for getting out earwax?

aside from seeing a qualified professional, for example a general practitioner, a recommend using a hairpin.

firstly tilt your head so that the wax affected ear is facing downwards.

simply insert the rounded end into ear, and press ever so lightly on the built up area. using a forceful yet tactile sensitive touch, caress the inside of your ear up and down the ear. if successful youll be rewarded with either a wax piece falling into your palm, or onto the floor.

Does Barry know you sing this about his majestic appendage?

Marshall, is that you?

You are just a gentle spul who happens to be a repressed poet. Let your creativity soar. :straining:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back