Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the scariest things to eat full stop. For my tongue, at least. My pie eaten to tongue burnt ratio is extremely high.
Jam Donuts are the only thing I can think of that are worse.

Jam Donuts are the only thing I can think of that are worse.
You get lured into thinking it's not that hot because the dough on the outside isn't burning, then you get that pocket of lava in the middle that burns your tongue for the next 5 days.

A psychological issue for me - but when I play sport the moment I start thinking of the worst possible thing happening it usually does. Sort of like I fulfill my own destiny.

Like in tennis, I could be up 5-0 in a set. The moment I think 'imagine losing it from here' nek mennit its back at 5 all. Same goes for when I used to play footy 'imagine if I drop a sitter and they go on to kick a goal'. Something Ive had to do a lot of work on - staying 'in the moment' and not thinking about the outcome.

I'll see your Jam donuts and raise you a nachos. Dem cheese burns. :(
Yeah but you can see the cheese. The Jam in a donut could be anywhere!

I'll see your Jam donuts and raise you a nachos. Dem cheese burns. :(

how good is it but with nachos when you grab a corn chip and its attached to another one, which is joined to another one etc. then you hold up this daisy chain of nachos

how good is it but with nachos when you grab a corn chip and its attached to another one, which is joined to another one etc. then you hold up this daisy chain of nachos
If I could like this post 100 times, I would!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A psychological issue for me - but when I play sport the moment I start thinking of the worst possible thing happening it usually does. Sort of like I fulfill my own destiny.

Like in tennis, I could be up 5-0 in a set. The moment I think 'imagine losing it from here' nek mennit its back at 5 all. Same goes for when I used to play footy 'imagine if I drop a sitter and they go on to kick a goal'. Something Ive had to do a lot of work on - staying 'in the moment' and not thinking about the outcome.
I reckon that's normal. You start getting pessimistic because you think something so good won't last.

A couple of times when I was a kid and I needed to piss, I would hold my foreskin shut and piss a bit making a piss balloon.

Uncut crew
Holy *, I did the same thing, only in the shower though, didn't want to make a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back