Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My boot scooting baby is driving me a crazy.
My obsession for the western.
A dance floor day.
My Romeo, Romeo
Cowboy god form head to toe,
Wanna make you mine, better get in line

Ha. I always thought this was "I dance for a date"

I am also ashamed I know what song this is.
I used to think it was "dance all day"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You aren't the only one to do that by the way PN.

Worked in a job where calls were recorded a while ago and sometimes people were so desperate not to have their call recorded they would instead inconvenience themselves and go into a branch because I couldn't talk about specific account information with them.

Never understood it. We record calls to cover both parties.

> Is the person taking the call doing the right thing?
> Is what the customer complaining about down the track about the call correct? If so we honour customers claim.
> We can provide training and coaching to the person on the call if error has been made.

I send really cruddy poems to people

eg:

roses are red
violets are blue
you are awesome
I am too

The poem thing actually works btw :D, got myself extra attention because of that one I sent someone!

Good way to woooooooo the ladies Ric Flair style :p

Not a single post puberty reader of this thread did not instantly know what song was being referred to.

It's a catchy song, still bop along to it today!

when calling the service providers, who have recorded message advising the conversation maybe recorded etc, i like to tell the consultant/officer i dont want the chat recorded

I know people that actually record their side of the same conversation, really weird.

just cause. no real reason, just to see what their reaction is. i really doubt they dont record anyway.

So he can sexy chat them

at teh end of conversation i always thank them by name

You aren't the only one to do that by the way PN.

mods, please remove my earlier post as it is no longer relevant to this thread :(

Worked in a job where calls were recorded a while ago and sometimes people were so desperate not to have their call recorded they would instead inconvenience themselves and go into a branch because I couldn't talk about specific account information with them.

Never understood it. We record calls to cover both parties.

> Is the person taking the call doing the right thing?
> Is what the customer complaining about down the track about the call correct? If so we honour customers claim.
> We can provide training and coaching to the person on the call if error has been made.

all valid points.

last time i spoke to an operator of such, they introduced themself and then asked how could they assist me. i spoke in some detail about the issue and query. they replied "can i get your name, address and dob for security purposes?". yeah sure. then they wanted me to recap. WHY DONT YOU FARQIN JUST ASK FOR MY DETAILS FIRST??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back