Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely no interest in fashion. I still wear shirts I've had since I was 13/14. Apart from a suit I have a couple of half decent pairs of jeans and that's about it. Always get the same haircut pretty much. Don't think it's effected my life it a negative way at all

I am not bullshitting, I have done everything I have posted about today.

I am also the type of person that breaks out into song (usually whatever the shop I am in at the time is playing at the time), and will do animated finger points while singing along - to amuse myself.

You sound like a rare unit

I have absolutely no interest in fashion. I still wear shirts I've had since I was 13/14. Apart from a suit I have a couple of half decent pairs of jeans and that's about it. Always get the same haircut pretty much. Don't think it's effected my life it a negative way at all

time to start caring. i dont think you know you care about what you wear/how you look.

That's kinda weird tbh, and you were the last person I expected to say that.

I still wear shirts I've had since I was 13/14
Tight-Shirt-funny-fashion.jpg

I exaggerate my stories slightly to make them seem better/worse.

For example, a couple of months ago I fell from the second-bottom step at home onto the concrete. Hurt quite a bit but I was fine. Told my girlfriend, but said I fell from the third-bottom step to make it seem marginally worse.

Also, when people ask me how long it takes to drive to my parents house up north, instead of saying three hours and 20 minutes, I round it up to four hours.

For example, a couple of months ago I fell from the second-bottom step at home onto the concrete. Hurt quite a bit but I was fine. Told my girlfriend, but said I fell from the third-bottom step to make it seem marginally worse.

Also, when people ask me how long it takes to drive to my parents house up north, instead of saying three hours and 20 minutes, I round it up to four hours.
So you're a bullshitter.

Nobody likes them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I once told my mum I bought $2 worth of lollies when I actually bought $2.10....

Are we one in the same?

When I get to work/home/wherever and a song on my iPod is nearly finished I have to let it play right through (even if I've got out of the car or taken out my headphones and am not listening to it any more) so it gets registered as a "play" on my iTunes.

When I get to work/home/wherever and a song on my iPod is nearly finished I have to let it play right through (even if I've got out of the car or taken out my headphones and am not listening to it any more) so it gets registered as a "play" on my iTunes.
Glad you wrote this.

Been meaning to write this one. Does anyone else study the number of plays they have on their ipod?

For example, I am constantly updating my ipod so deleting songs I'm sick of and adding songs I like.

The best songs are on 30 plays or retired on 30 plays which I equate to a football player retiring on 300 games.

A song usually lasts from 10-15 plays before they get the sack which is like 100-150 games.

If I see a song hit the 20 play mark (200 games) then I know the song has had a strong career thus far.

Any song that I ditch before 10 plays (100 games) I consider a flop.

I lost my Classic a couple of weeks ago, absolutely spewing about it. I still have another one fortunately but I hope I'm still going to be able to get a new one.

For many years, whenever I was in a room and nothing in particular was grabbing my attention, I would imagine 'shooting' a line from my eyes at a space on the wall and then try to imagine where it would go based on all the angles. About a year ago I realised I wasn't doing it anymore.

I don't know why it started and no idea why it stopped.

Glad you wrote this.

Been meaning to write this one. Does anyone else study the number of plays they have on their ipod?

For example, I am constantly updating my ipod so deleting songs I'm sick of and adding songs I like.

The best songs are on 30 plays or retired on 30 plays which I equate to a football player retiring on 300 games.

A song usually lasts from 10-15 plays before they get the sack which is like 100-150 games.

If I see a song hit the 20 play mark (200 games) then I know the song has had a strong career thus far.

Any song that I ditch before 10 plays (100 games) I consider a flop.
My iPod and iTunes use combine, 921 is my most currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back