Stratton_Gun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
When I see the ethnicity of the "person police would like to speak to" on the crimestoppers ads, I try to guess what part of Melbourne they are from

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
When I see the ethnicity of the "person police would like to speak to" on the crimestoppers ads, I try to guess what part of Melbourne they are from
Those ads still give me the creeps. So eerie.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
If we are confessing our inner racism, I like to play a game in my head when someone is driving slow or otherwise totally obliviously in front of me that I call "Elderly or Asian".

Five points for a correct guess, 10 points if you correctly guess that it's indeed an elderly Asian.

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
Brushing teeth in the shower seems like a wasteful thing to do in a dry country.

Hope you have conditioner in and are multitasking!
It's the only time my clothes get a wash.

Does anyone else always use forks with their right hand?

My mum taught me a bad habit and now it's too ingrained for me to even bother changing to the "right" way.
If you're left handed, it's definitely more natural unless you were specifically taught otherwise from the get go.

Jul 7, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames
I haven't done this for a while but I used to while waiting at the tram stop to get home sit and watch the cars heading towards me and guess based on the car what type of person they were and what they did for a living etc.

When I do the dishes, stack everything in their own pile so its all organised to make it easier when I put it into the dishwasher once its been rinsed. Also have a specific spot in the dishwasher for different items. Eg. Big plates always go in the same spot, same with small plates etc.

Set my alarms for obscure times. For example, I'll never set it for 7:30, but instead I'll set it for like 7:27 or 7:32.

That presents me with a conundrum, then I won't be gripping the fork properly, I'll do a nice straight cut with the knife but then not be able to keep the fork steady.
hold them both in the same hand then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back