Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cinemas I used to work at are still pre-made but not really a fan of choc tops anyway.

I used to do projection so I got paid quite well and I could watch movies/listen to music/do uni work/nap.

God I hated you bastards in bio.:p Sunday morning guy rolls in late and hungover, so every movie starts late. Oh but no big deal he keeps his job no worries. Meanwhile I turn up on time, everytime and never get trained up there. Or for supervisor either. :(

Can't stand choc mint. That goes for ice cream, chocolates, biscuits, anything.

I pretty much agree with you except the ice cream. Weirdly I love peppermint choc chip ice cream. Oh how gross is that choc mint cake too.

God I hated you bastards in bio.:p Sunday morning guy rolls in late and hungover, so every movie starts late. Oh but no big deal he keeps his job no worries. Meanwhile I turn up on time, everytime and never get trained up there. Or for supervisor either. :(
Haha yeah It was pretty great! Although when other staff wouldn't make up the films/trailers and you were hungover, it wasn't very fun. It was bad if you threaded up the wrong film though as there was loads of fiddling about. I had a few instances where I fell asleep and forgot to thread up until like 20 mintues later and still noone had complained that it was running late. Got off every time haha.

Pity it's all digital now as I did miss threading up the films. It's kind of a lost art these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soda water

+1.

Soda streams changed my life.

Hated the stuff before I started drinking it at home more, now don't drink anything else.

anyone for coconut water?

look all these fads (vitamin water et al) probably have some nutritional value. however, they can NEVER defeat the power of water.

i mean, you could bottle elephant semen, people will buy it so long as it's marketed right
I think it tastes putrid.

But yeah, it probably does have nutritional value but not for what it's priced.

As long as they are drinking water I suppose... but I don't understand how you can't just drink water as it is.

Actually I do get it. I never drank water until I was 18 unless I was parched from exercise.

As long as they are drinking water I suppose... but I don't understand how you can't just drink water as it is.

Actually I do get it. I never drank water until I was 18 unless I was parched from exercise.

Water is the single greatest drink on the earth.
I don't get people that say "I don't drink water"... you what?!

didnt like the taste of water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back