Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mint is ******* rubbish in any form.

I couldn't agree more.

I like to nibble the chocolate coating from the choc top, use my tongue to push the icecream as far down the cone as possible, chomp off the bottom of the cone, wait for the icecream to start to melt, then suck the icecream through the hole.

Remember being taught about the food pyramid in about grade 1 or 2, and being petrified that you were meant to drink two litres of water a day. They forgot to mention the fact that every drink had water in it...

And load up on grains and milk

I'm surprised the sugar lobby didn't get a bigger show

When I walk into a shop, the first thing I look for is something that I already own/considered buying to see where I got a good deal or not... Also feel it may be because I feel a bit lost in a shop wandering around comparitively aimlessly, and instead prefer a challenge of looking for one specific thing (although kind of defeats the purpose of shopping...)

Banana sandwiches are delicious.

I make them purely because no one else at uni likes them and I can leave them in the fridge in my apartment knowing full well it'll be there when I want it.

35302-25037.gif

Matty, you're a ******* ideas man!

Whenever I catch the train on the way to work in the morning, I always have this thought: "Did I touch on my myki?" and then spend the rest of the trip trying to recount whether I did or not.

ohgod.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whenever I catch the train on the way to work in the morning, I always have this thought: "Did I touch on my myki?" and then spend the rest of the trip trying to recount whether I did or not.

View attachment 213061
Yeah i do that sometimes

I tend to naturally brush my bottom teeth for far longer than my top. Becomes glaringly obvious with an electric toothbrush that tells you how long you've been going for...

Have forgotten twice. Got pinged once and the other I dashed off and on the train to validate the ticket.

Of course the gestapo got on at the next station.

It's the worst - did it once back in Melbourne, realised before getting off at parliament, but hung around the platform area while my mate went and touched themselves off, and then came back to get me while secretly touching on both mine and their cards.

Comparing to London, where they attendents actually help you if you havn't touched on, and the fact that barriers in Melbourne don't force you to touch on and enable forgetfullness, and it's a crock of s**t - coming from someone who very much likes the myki system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back