Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss in the shower every morning. Part of the immense multi-tasking effort of getting ready for work which has come about from my complete inability to wake up on time.

Piss in the shower every morning. Part of the immense multi-tasking effort of getting ready for work the compliment my complete inability to wake up on time.

people (women) thinks its gross. but in reality it saves water (unless you are using grey water to flush toilet, or shower drain is partially blocked resulting in semi flooding of piss.

people (women) thinks its gross. but in reality it saves water (unless you are using grey water to flush toilet, or shower drain is partially blocked resulting in semi flooding of piss.

I do an Asian squat and ensure it all goes down the drain, again part of the multi-task process of picking up the shampoo, applying it and stretching my tight as s**t hammies, all while brushing my teeth.

As I've mentioned in another thread, shitting down the shower saves even more water. People who harp on about water saving and don't s**t in the shower are hypocrites and kidding themselves at the end of the day.

I usually put a square or 2 of tp in the bowl so as to prevent splash back if i'm taking a dump, this is regardless if the bowl was flushed or not before hand. It's weird but i'm a germ nazi so..........

Absolutely! A mate of mine coined the name 'splash paper' for that.

I always thought he made it up but on BigFooty I have discovered heaps of s**t I thought me and my mates made up other dudes have been doing for years.

When I've got a tute at uni for one of my politics units that I haven't had time/been bothered to prepare for, I read a couple of pages of one of the SRP board threads on an issue relevant to the course work. Thus I can contribute in some manner and get participation marks.

When I've got a tute at uni for one of my politics units that I haven't had time/been bothered to prepare for, I read a couple of pages of one of the SRP board threads on an issue relevant to the course work. Thus I can contribute in some manner and get participation marks.

even better, just print and read out comments made

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem was, when I said "Arthur" she said "Beg your pardon?" (she was Indian and I've got a bogan accent) so I had to repeat it and I kind of laughed, pretty sure she thought i was very strange.

I tend to use famous names, the best one was Kareem at a starbucks in the states :p

at supermarket when buying many of the same item, instead of grouping them together i will scatter them amongst the shopping on the conveyor belt.

although i am concentrating on my healthy diet, spot some sausage rolls in the freezer. because the box is already open i feel i must eat them

at supermarket when buying many of the same item, instead of grouping them together i will scatter them amongst the shopping on the conveyor belt.

although i am concentrating on my healthy diet, spot some sausage rolls in the freezer. because the box is already open i feel i must eat them

With the banger rolls, have you even gotten yourself full on some shopping trips.

When I go to the doctor and they give me some prescription for some random s**t I never fill it.

I have 3 prescriptions for 3 different things from my last 3 trips to the doctor.

I swear they think everybody wants some pills to make them feel better.

When I go to the doctor and they give me some prescription for some random s**t I never fill it.

I have 3 prescriptions for 3 different things from my last 3 trips to the doctor.

I swear they think everybody wants some pills to make them feel better.

My doctor gave me script for antibiotics when I was really sick a few weeks ago, then a few days when I went back instructed me not to finish the antibiotics.

I thought that was the no.1 rule, finish antibiotics. o_O

TheFreshBanana can you shed any light on this pls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back