Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes seeds will grow in your stomach and weeks later you'll burp whole apples

when i was about 8 i watched a friend eat an apple whole and it moved the direction of my life in to a horrible downward spiral, I was never the same

You are a monkey's uncle.

Every night before I go to sleep I browse on my phone for a bit. I only ever choose to put down my phone and go to sleep in one of the four 15 minute intervals of an hour. So it's always either right on the hour, quarter past, half past or quarter to.

If I'm doing nothing and just say watching tv while eating grapes, i like to eat the skin off the grapes so i just have the flesh underneath

I might just be a bit of a dick but sometimes when I cross the road at the traffic lights in the city and there's a lot of people crossing in the opposite direction (coming towards me) I try not to deviate my walking path and keep walking in a straight line, feels good to have people dodging and getting out of the way for me

I'm left handed and use the fork in my left hand at all times. It's just natural to me. Need my best hand to get that food into my mouth!

If i'm chopping on a chopping board, i use the knife in my left hand though.
Righto, interesting. If I'm eating with fork only i use my right hand for the same reason, but if i'm using both I'll go fork left, knife right. I just figured the dominant hand was generally used for knife work and as such, leftys would be the opposite. The more you know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto, interesting. If I'm eating with fork only i use my right hand for the same reason, but if i'm using both I'll go fork left, knife right. I just figured the dominant hand was generally used for knife work and as such, leftys would be the opposite. The more you know.
Some do but I could never be bothered swapping them at dinner or restaurants so I just use them the 'normal' way.

Also on eating apples, I eat them from the bottom up. Like this.

Does anyone ever write an essay or a report and then find references after? I always start mine like the day before it's due and can't be bothered finding academic references because I just want to finish it. So afterwards I just search keywords in this library database, find articles that relate to the topic and reference them. Hasn't failed me yet.
This is exactly what I did. My "research" consisted of google if anything. Search keywords of academic journals later and just reference ones that sounds vaguely relevant

What the...?

You eat stones off the ground? What do you enjoy about this?

Nothing enjoyable about it.
It's just tasteless.

Don't do it as much now as I used to.

Guess I outgrew it.

Something else I can do (no evidence needed) is beatboxing and whistling at the same time.
No songs though.

Also, I can roll the R's relatively low pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back