Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If i pay for something. Like i did for my recent road trip and pay for everyone, i dont say a word about about paying me back. I sit back and wait to see if they do the right thing. If not they can * off. They knew they had to pay a share of transport and accommodation, but i got the food on my own back. Needless to say ive heard nothing yet. So probswont be going out with these guys again.

If i pay for something. Like i did for my recent road trip and pay for everyone, i dont say a word about about paying me back. I sit back and wait to see if they do the right thing. If not they can **** off. They knew they had to pay a share of transport and accommodation, but i got the food on my own back. Needless to say ive heard nothing yet. So probswont be going out with these guys again.
How very mature of you.

Did you tell them that everyone was splitting costs?
Because less people went than i had counted on due to people dropping out at short notice, i kept the same splits. Id already paid everything upfront. But in anycase not one of the other 3 people offered any money for fuel. I could have asked for it upfront, or asked on each stop. But i like to test peoples character.

Because less people went than i had counted on due to people dropping out at short notice, i kept the same splits. Id already paid everything upfront. But in anycase not one of the other 3 people offered any money for fuel. I could have asked for it upfront, or asked on each stop. But i like to test peoples character.
If they knew that was the situation at the start then I do the same thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need someone to help me out here. There is a weight loss product ad around at the moment with two tarts at the beach in a bikini. The tart in the red bikini in particular has a tremendous set of tata's.

Could someone please direct me to name of product/video of ad/picture of tart so I can fap over said tata's?

Need someone to help me out here. There is a weight loss product ad around at the moment with two tarts at the beach in a bikini. The tart in the red bikini in particular has a tremendous set of tata's.

Could someone please direct me to name of product/video of ad/picture of tart so I can fap over said tata's?

i know that ad!!!!

i echo your thoughts

(1) watching old movies and seeing actors you are familiar with now that you were not familiar with then. For example, while you were sleeping feat. peter gallagher (dad figure in The OC) and peter boyle (dad in everyone loves raymond).

(2) when putting dirty dishes in dishwasher that feature liquid waste such as syrup, soup, sauce, oil, open the door and pour it onto the door then place dish into the washer.

I take every corner on the road like it's a race track, not by going fast but by trying to hit the apex perfect. If I switch lanes I try and avoid hitting the reflector things, get double points if it's a freeway where they have like three in a row and you miss them all.

I do this everywhere - walking round the house, around a shop. Clipping 'curbing'. Making passing moves on the dog or old biddies in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back