Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do that all the time, its awkward enough the moment of taking your jeans off when you're trying to be all sexual only for it to get stuck on your foot or something, I'm not gonna extend the process even longer by taking my socks off too...
I just love socks. Take everything else off obviously but leave the socks on.

When pulling money out of an ATM i never get a multiple of $50. Its always $70, $120, $170 etc.

I just like to have one smaller note in my possession so if my first purchase is small i'm not hitting them with the pineapple and looking like a hero (Sorry, thats all i carry)

I'll get the ball rolling

- Have a set of scales in the bathroom, so sometimes I weigh myself before and after a s**t, just for that extra sense of accomplishment.
Just for experiment I did the opposite of this yesterday. Left for the pub at 83.4KG's, came back at 86.3KG's after 5 pints and a pizza. Didn't feel good about it.

I get turned off really easily by bad smells. Even if its the hottest chic in the world, a wiff of bad B.O and its all over.

When pulling money out of an ATM i never get a multiple of $50. Its always $70, $120, $170 etc.

I just like to have one smaller note in my possession so if my first purchase is small i'm not hitting them with the pineapple and looking like a hero (Sorry, thats all i carry)
I detest having $50 notes for some reason. So, my aim is always to withdraw the maximum possible amount while being in possession of as few $50 notes as possible.

Therefore, withdrawals of $80, $130, $180 etc.

im pretty sure im the only one who does this

in queen size bed. i sleep on one side.

then in attempt to find a cool spot, i bend my body at hips 90 degrees so that legs are under the pillows to my side
Yeah I sleep on one side. The right side of the bed.

Is that odd? I've never thought about it before.

No clue what you are talking about with the pillows although feet on pillows are a big no no for me.

I always keep a $50 note on me for emergencies (although to date I don't think I've ever used it on an emergency)

Then have whatever leftover notes I have. If it amounts to more than 50 I'll deposit it.

I always carry hundreds on me in cash form, I prefer it to using my card. If I ever lose my wallet or get mugged though I'm screwed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I detest having $50 notes for some reason. So, my aim is always to withdraw the maximum possible amount while being in possession of as few $50 notes as possible.

Quoted, liked and re-posted.

$20 are far more useful imo.

With how expensive things are in Austrlia I don't think this is toooooo muc of an issue. Try splitting a 20£ or 50€ note in Britain or Europe is like pulling teeth. Especially when that's all ATMs piss out.

When watching sport think, think of one team as bad and one team as good to create a good v bad scenario

Have Essendon been the good guy in any games of the past couple of years or are they automatically locked in as bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back