Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I create my own AFL scores and create a score progression on Excel as that, for me, is a more presentable way of doing it.

Have a squad (minimum 46 players per side.)

Give them guernsey numbers. As a bonus, I trade players from different teams and when I allocate new guernsey numbers, I favour the trade acquisitions over the draftees.

Do my own mock drafts for the teams (one pick per round and stuff the shuffling of draft picks.)

22 players per side the minimum and maximum.

Do a ladder progression complete with wins, losses, draws, times played, points for, points against, the 4 points accrued from a win like in real life and the percentage.

I allocate different captains for each team.

I don't do write ups of each game nor do I create the copious amounts of stats or an injury list.

The mock drafts I try to make it as close to the actual drafts as possible but with some draftees that have never been listed.

F/S picks I automatically allocate numbers that their father wore.

To summarise, I get bored and this is a way of relieving my boredom.

P.s. does anyone else also create their own AFL seasons on computer?
That's actually cool as. I have wanted to do that with the qooty simulator for ages but I struggle to work out how to use the program.

That's actually cool as. I have wanted to do that with the qooty simulator for ages but I struggle to work out how to use the program.

I don't use simulators but I've downloaded one once.

I think it's called FF.

Seen it on BF a few times.

Do you just make it up on your own?

Essendon winning a lot? ;)

Yeah I make it up but I try not to be biased in regards to teams but there is a heavy slant on thrashings.

For one game, for instance I'd have Essendon winning by a margin and have a score that would never be seen in an actual game and then have them lose by a ridiculous margin.

Yeah I make it up but I try not to be biased in regards to teams but there is a heavy slant on thrashings.

For one game, for instance I'd have Essendon winning by a margin and have a score that would never be seen in an actual game and then have them lose by a ridiculous margin.
Do you use real players or fake players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ever had price wins?
Nope I'm always well off. Always hard to judge the value of a UK home when they look like cottages from the early 20th century.

Last night the mystery property was a 2 storey house with a massive barn, a restaurant and 13 acres of land. I guessed 2mill but the price was 950K.

Nope I'm always well off. Always hard to judge the value of a UK home when they look like cottages from the early 20th century.

Last night the mystery property was a 2 storey house with a massive barn, a restaurant and 13 acres of land. I guessed 2mill but the price was 950K.

Yeah I also have trouble with the UK properties.

Especially the conversion rate.

Likewise Canadian homes.

What other property shows do you watch?

Whatever it is that Drew and Jonathan Scott host, My Flat Pack Home, Escape to the Country (Lucy Alexander is good looking,) Locationx3 with Phil Spencer (aka Pip) and Kirstie Allsopp, the one with Sarah Beeny and, sparingly (footnote: They're all sparingly but at different levels,) the one with the Italian Americans.

When I'm at the checkout at supermarket, I'll look at checkout chick, try and guess what her name may be based on what she looks like, then look at name tag...obviously never get it right though.

When watching property shows, I try to change channels (Grand Designs is an exception to this)

Grand Designs (both versions) is a good little show.

If it's Australian, I'll try to find its location on Google Maps and then Street View.

When i was in high school, me and a few mates would go to the bowling alley at the local shops for school sport. Before going in, we would go to Woolies and put bottles of gatorade in with the frozen peas etc and then after school ended we wouls go back and buy them ice cold. This was back in the day when supermarkets only sold a couple of things cold and gatorade was like $1 on the shelf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back