Things you don't see often

Remove this Banner Ad

2 litre bottles half full with water put on lawns to stop dogs from shitting.

Spitfire catepillars. They used to be everywhere when I was a kid.

VJKuGo5vydqw3pm0UQ72z8d33BNbVbzlSO0iKZxQQxJS0N4iSwCgwGV8QD3OPve9A0VGu4yu-xAu5zcMkt8=s580

White dog poo, but I believe I know the answer to this one now.

Could ad fat asians to the OP, very rarely do you see an overweight asian.

I have a bit of a thing for big breasted Asian women, I don't see them enough but when I do I look.

At the Foo Fighters concert this year I saw an old duck in her late 50's take recompense with some young people who were dancing in front of her and inhibiting her view by dacking herself and thrusting her vagina towards them.

Hilarious, but I hope I don't see a vagina like that often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the Foo Fighters concert this year I saw an old duck in her late 50's take recompense with some young people who were dancing in front of her and inhibiting her view by dacking herself and thrusting her vagina towards them.

Hilarious, but I hope I don't see a vagina like that often.

I remember sitting in the old Chappell Stands at Adelaide Oval when an insanely beautiful 20 something girl was climbing over seats towards me. She was only 3 or 4 rows in front when I looked up to see her mini skirt had revealed everything as she climbed over. Her underpants had pulled completely to the side. A privilege.

I remember sitting in the old Chappell Stands at Adelaide Oval when an insanely beautiful 20 something girl was climbing over seats towards me. She was only 3 or 4 rows in front when I looked up to see her mini skirt had revealed everything as she climbed over. Her underpants had pulled completely to the side. A privilege.
Strong username to post content ratio

Mick Malthouse smiling

never have seen a person in a hijab or burqa around my area.

Don't see any in my area, it used to be dominated by old retirees as they have "passed on" their houses are taken over by Asian families.

I see plenty of Hijab/burqa wearers in Doncaster though. Always find it weird that the woman is dressed in full religious clothing........... the male (presuming they are partners) is dressed up "Australian".

3 ply in a pub toilet

Hate the fish n chip style toilet paper places use.

Don't see any in my area, it used to be dominated by old retirees as they have "passed on" their houses are taken over by Asian families.
Upon doing research for an assignment I discovered that if there are no changes to immigration laws, Asians will be the majority in Australia by 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back