Things you don't see often

Remove this Banner Ad

What kind of bugs?
I have no clue tbh.

We just called them sex bugs.

They may have had a bit of a green tinge, maybe wings..... dno.... never really paid too much attention just tried not to get any on me as they all would group together

I have no clue tbh.

We just called them sex bugs.

They may have had a bit of a green tinge, maybe wings..... dno.... never really paid too much attention just tried not to get any on me as they all would group together
I feel you're talking about cicadas.

cicada-sam.jpg

May have been already answered but white dog poo usually comes from dogs eating bones.

A couple of days ago I was out riding and saw a llama cross the road and wait on the other side for his flock of sheep to catch up. Then he led them into their new paddock and raced the lambs at the front to wherever it was they were heading. You'll need full screen and HD to see it unfortunately and even then you'll need to squint.

Need a vote here please.... do you pronounce it "seck-ay-das" is "sick-ar-das"?

Personally, I'm a "seck-ay-das" man.
Can you actually spell the word?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I caught the bus the other day and the driver pulled up at the parklands. He turned around and told everyone we would be there for 5 minutes. He sat there for a little while, presumably assessing the dodginess of those on board, before leaving the bus with the engine running and bolting 100m into the trees to take a piss. Something you don't see everyday but must be a bit of an occupational hazard.

I don't know... Th dog doesn't s**t because it thinks the water no the water bottle is a mini person and it can only poo when it is alone?

It was just a stupid myth that went around in the 90's. Was crazy seeing bottles everywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back