This club is the best in the world, bar none you flogs!

Remove this Banner Ad

I did notice it'd been shut down by an eagles mod.
Pretty lame excuse, i thought

Im with you, open 'er up Hawk mods
Mods can't just reopen any old thread on any board. You have to mod that particular board, and in this instance I don't even know which thread Grendel is talking about.

Mods can't just reopen any old thread on any board. You have to mod that particular board, and in this instance I don't even know which thread Grendel is talking about.
Fair enough.

It's a thread that started in Dec 2005, How many flags will the Hawks win in the next 5-10 years ?

Fair enough.

It's a thread that started in Dec 2005, How many flags will the Hawks win in the next 5-10 years ?
On which board?

Fact adelaide Hawk : Eade and Wallace were by far the best two candidates out there.

Fact: Hawthorn pursued both of them but were beaten to the punch.

Fact: In both of Ayres appointments he inherited lists that were top 4 material when he walked in there , rabble when he left .

Fact : Wallace walked into a team that were consistently a basket case only to have them , from nothing , a NTTAWWTteenth away from a grand final within two years , all this with only being able to use 90% of the salary cap

Fact : Richmond spent 5 weeks researching and interviewing candidates , and eventually appointing Wallace .Hardly a hasty decision.

Soon to be fact : Dermott is going to ruin your footy club , and i`m not just being a smart- a..e
Fact: Arsehats will continually use the word 'fact' to describe things far removed from fact

Fact: This is done in the belief and hope that no-one will remember

Fact; The internet never forgets.

Adelaide Hawk is a visionary. Still amazed at how accurate his summation was, 3rd post of thread I think.

Also tige19 keep on punching mate. Personally I respect someone to have an opinion and be wrong, than to keep your mouth shut and be a fence sitter and claim you knew it all along.

Thanks ledge

Fact: Arsehats will continually use the word 'fact' to describe things far removed from fact

Fact: This is done in the belief and hope that no-one will remember

Fact; The internet never forgets.

Fact - I look like dickhead

Fact - happy to be a dickhead with 4 flags

Maybe I should make some more outrageous calls and see how far off I can be... Wow I was a really really bad poster

Fact - I look like dickhead

Fact - happy to be a dickhead with 4 flags

Maybe I should make some more outrageous calls and see how far off I can be... Wow I was a really really bad poster

Not at all, mate...we were all young once :)

And we were all frustrated as * back then, which made many of us look at everything with the 'worst case scenario' googles on...

But, yeah, when it comes to the future, I reckon 'wait and see' is the best policy...unless you're gambling, there's not much point, is there? If you're right, you probably just got lucky, and if you're wrong, some prick will bump it! :D

Fact, Liverpool should've sacked that fat Spanish waiter twat 12 months earlier than they did.
Rafa OUT!
Sorry to hijack thread.

Fact adelaide Hawk : Eade and Wallace were by far the best two candidates out there.

Fact: Hawthorn pursued both of them but were beaten to the punch.

Fact: In both of Ayres appointments he inherited lists that were top 4 material when he walked in there , rabble when he left .

Fact : Wallace walked into a team that were consistently a basket case only to have them , from nothing , a NTTAWWTteenth away from a grand final within two years , all this with only being able to use 90% of the salary cap

Fact : Richmond spent 5 weeks researching and interviewing candidates , and eventually appointing Wallace .Hardly a hasty decision.

Soon to be fact : Dermott is going to ruin your footy club , and i`m not just being a smart- a..e

One for all the people who post the word 'fact:". Then post some crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we were all frustrated as **** back then, which made many of us look at everything with the 'worst case scenario' googles on...

But, yeah, when it comes to the future, I reckon 'wait and see' is the best policy...unless you're gambling, there's not much point, is there? If you're right, you probably just got lucky, and if you're wrong, some prick will bump it! :D

2004... Just started uni, full of testosterone and no fear lol

And we were all frustrated as **** back then, which made many of us look at everything with the 'worst case scenario' googles on...

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...his-theard-just-gets-better-with-age.1117775/

Just a dog (Originally, I mis-typed that), bitch fits much better Total dregs of a sub-species that has still yet to evolve. The thread came up on the disc and couldn't help myself to rub it in, mainly to her but also other derogartory posterers of other clubs who were laughing at us appointing Clarkson. The coach every single on of them they would poach from us now if their wishes came true. Me, it was a harlmess thread at to be blunt, it was locked by two recently GF's side supporters we beat over the last few years. Things probably different now since I was a mod, yet that one, I'd open again if still a mod. Or at least transfer to the Hawks board. As for Mantis missing. Probably ran out of pork chops to hang around her neck so her dogs (four legged kind) wouldn't play with her anymore. :) Us winning four. The disaster Essendon have become. She probably scarpered for all the b/s she game out to others and was scared of what would have come home to roost after the drug test boys were confirmed as drug test boys lol. Paitence really can be a virtue and when revenge (posts) come, make the wait very worthwhile. So come on old mate El-d. Get that thread open again so the majority of posters who hate Drug cheats like Essendon and the hubris they used to carry around. Can get in on the fun too. Cheers,Steve.

My mitochondrians are limited to this sphere, Grendel...you will have to make your appeal directly to the Sith of the Main Board

I can't see it happening - the mod there is pretty consistent about not allowing necrobumping for gloating purposes.

I don't reckon you a bad contributor at all tige. exuberant I reckons a better way to describe the posts. Passion that drove us all
to save the club. Since the summer of 96, guess who's won the most Premierships? Small hint, it's Hawthorn. Of maybe than hint was not quite as small a link as intended. :)

haha, na I think I've matured quite a lot in regards to my content, I do however look back on my old posts and cringe. I am still super opinionated, and I do back myself in as I genuinely think I know what I'm talking about most of the time ( don't we all ? ).

I was probably a kid who didn't realise how grave our situation was regarding the merger, all I know was that I rattled some tins and cried my eyes out and felt like my world was cooked. It was a crude time for a 12 year old, I loved footy, played every weekend since I was 6 and wore 19 on my back, my love would have diminished if Hawthorn had of merged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back