This place is going down hill - fast

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread title says it all.

Media pieces are rare, match threads are shocking and in jokes are getting worse.

I think the seperate board has hurt this league a lot.

Just saying. Don't hate the player etc etc

I feel disgusting for liking an Uncle_Leo thread but I have to agree.

Though I think we need to find the soloution and use ideas to improve rather than just criticise.

Like I said it's just a view I have and I am all for trying to fix it and I think we need to move that other board back.

Like I said it's just a view I have and I am all for trying to fix it and I think we need to move that other board back.
From what I've noticed, that board has died off a fair bit since it was first introduced.

Two new teams with two fantastic leaders (you don't count DJ) with some fantastic new talent. Match threads kicking arse, teams consistently over 10 posters per match thread, new media initiatives, new games and new awards, an ever growing participant list in arguably the greatest thing in the Sweet FA being the podcast, and no Jobe. I could go on and on...

Brilliant board because of its brilliant inhabitants notwithstanding people like Uncle_leo :D

Two new teams with two fantastic leaders (you don't count DJ) with some fantastic new talent. Match threads kicking arse, teams consistently over 10 posters per match thread, new media initiatives, new games and new awards, an ever growing participant list in arguably the greatest thing in the Sweet FA being the podcast, and no Jobe. I could go on and on...

Brilliant board because of its brilliant inhabitants notwithstanding people like Uncle_leo :D
Liked for everything aside from the UL jibe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remarkable, some of the public sentiment reflects that directed towards this other little competition (you've probably never heard of it) known as the AFL.

I'm only relatively new around here, and all seems to be going reasonably well. The two new teams have plenty of contributors and are provoking plenty of discussion with their respective fortunes, and all clubs seem to have recruited well with a few new faces working hard on the media front and keeping match threads alive.

It's certainly keeping me interested - if it gets better, I can't wait to see it.

The 'ol SFA has been a little flat this season but I'm sure she'll bounce back. Swings and roundabouts and all that.

I'm hoping that this is all it is, I'm sure it will bounce back but right now... it ain't pretty.

I could argue against many of these points but it's your opinion and I respect itu, I think the league is considerably worse this season than last.

From what I've noticed, that board has died off a fair bit since it was first introduced.

I can't count how many 1,000+ post threads I've had to criticize already. Posting levels are surely through the roof. It's also Year of the Media - some great media pieces this year, not even half way through.

Posters without a pulse are not the best suited to judge the state of the competition.

In my experience, this place is what you make it.

If you want better media, then go right ahead and give it to us Leo. I eagerly await your efforts.

In my experience, this place is what you make it.

If you want better media, then go right ahead and give it to us Leo. I eagerly await your efforts.
Don't encourage him :mad:

To be honest its neither gotten better nor worse. I find it to be the same as what it has being for the past few seasons.

Ti be honest the main thing that has been missing this season is Leo and his efforts of engaging the big boys by throwing toys at us from the cot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back