This place is going down hill - fast

It's easier to drag some idiots out than others

Here's my problem, you make a thread which gets backed by a couple of people (not a lot) but it seemed to be a genuine thread about genuine concerns you have for the league. You then decide to flip that on it's head by claiming another win.

This is what confuses me, how the heck could you try and claim a win or anything out of this? If this wasn't a genuine thread that it's just a real bad and pointless thread.

I've read it all and you haven't trolled or dragged a single person into your game. Posters discussed it, some agreed and some didn't. Matter of fact you haven't even responded to my comment from your one about making the two expansion captains go up and down. Why? Is it because I don't agree with you? So from now on whenever someone doesn't agree with you you'll go "Huzzah I got you"?:drunk:

Just a real lame effort.

Here's my problem, you make a thread which gets backed by a couple of people (not a lot) but it seemed to be a genuine thread about genuine concerns you have for the league. You then decide to flip that on it's head by claiming another win.

This is what confuses me, how the heck could you try and claim a win or anything out of this? If this wasn't a genuine thread that it's just a real bad and pointless thread.

I've read it all and you haven't trolled or dragged a single person into your game. Posters discussed it, some agreed and some didn't. Matter of fact you haven't even responded to my comment from your one about making the two expansion captains go up and down. Why? Is it because I don't agree with you? So from now on whenever someone doesn't agree with you you'll go "Huzzah I got you"?:drunk:

Just a real lame effort.

U_L: The place has gone down hill. Needs better media.
FR/Pants: Don't think so but how do you propose we fix it?
U_L: Dunno but I'm not doing anything.
FR/Pants: OK, but what exactly needs fixing?
Okey: {Sensible Post showing all is good and how you make your own choices}
Easty: U_L is a flog.
U_L: Hahahaha, OMGZ ROFL. Got you guyz!!!111!!

U_L: The place has gone down hill. Needs better media.
FR/Pants: Don't think so but how do you propose we fix it?
FR/Pants: OK, but what exactly needs fixing?
Okey: {Sensible Post showing all is good and how you make your own choices}
Easty: U_L is a flog.
U_L: Hahahaha, OMGZ ROFL. Got you guyz!!!111!!

Uncanny.

Although I never asked him to try and fix it as I don't believe it is broken.

Leave Broken out of this please.

ZOMG, got you Pantz!!11!!11!! :drunk:

ever-have-one-of-those-days-where-you-just-cant-win_1486.gif

So if I didn't post until after the reveal its just another troll thread, I win right? :thumbsu:

You've got more claims on victory than Leo...

1. Make dumb thread
2. People tell you you're a fool.
3. Defend position.
4. More people tell you you're a fool.
5. Make out like it was all part of the plan.
6. Claim 'moral' victory.

If this is the formula for media threads, then God help us.

You got ClarkeM 's agenda down pat.

GOT YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ah *!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back