Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So some princess parted her legs and got instained, pushed out a pup 9 months later and it's world news reporting every banal detail. Thousands of nimrods line the streets to cheer and squeal over a baby they'll never meet. Baffling

Meanwhile, two men have a punch-on to a backdrop of a nauseating display of ostentatious wealth with people paying six figure sums to be seen ringside to a fight that should really have been fought 5 years ago when both boxers were in their prime. Boxing has no credibility and sold its soul decades ago, I have no interest in it. I'd tell those celebrities attending to go eat a bag of dicks but I suspect many of them have already done so - Paris hilton was there and I'm sure she has

This planet is truly fuvked sometimes

So some princess parted her legs and got instained, pushed out a pup 9 months later and it's world news reporting every banal detail. Thousands of nimrods line the streets to cheer and squeal over a baby they'll never meet. Baffling

Meanwhile, two men have a punch-on to a backdrop of a nauseating display of ostentatious wealth with people paying six figure sums to be seen ringside to a fight that should really have been fought 5 years ago when both boxers were in their prime. Boxing has no credibility and sold its soul decades ago, I have no interest in it. I'd tell those celebrities attending to go eat a bag of dicks but I suspect many of them have already done so - Paris hilton was there and I'm sure she has

This planet is truly fuvked sometimes
Yep

Four out of 9 this week...

Tyson pre crime, scandal and strange stuff was terrific
His rise as a boxing brute was the last time I enjoyed watching boxing. Then don king got involved and ruined him along with the sport

His rise as a boxing brute was the last time I enjoyed watching boxing. Then don king got involved and ruined him along with the sport
Don King did promote The Rumble in the Jungle and The Thriller in Manilla.

I will thank him for that but not much else.

Was out my mum and dads yesty, looking at belongings I haven't moved out yet.

View attachment 130341

My old mate. Definitely one of my top 5 material possessions.

Nice, I'm looking at one of them.

I have an SG standard at the moment but it sometimes feels like the Nicky Hilton of guitars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice, I'm looking at one of them.

I have an SG standard at the moment but it sometimes feels like the Nicky Hilton of guitars.

My favourite band is AC/DC, so an SG has always been on the cards, but it would be a statement piece I reckon, and I don't have the cash to splurge on a statement piece right now. A Les Paul is more my thing, especially in those beautiful, heavenly colours.

My favourite band is AC/DC, so an SG has always been on the cards, but it would be a statement piece I reckon, and I don't have the cash to splurge on a statement piece right now. A Les Paul is more my thing, especially in those beautiful, heavenly colours.
Never been much of a fan of SGs (I mean for myself to play - not in general). My only electric is a beaaaautiful black 335. Next one I want to get is a telecaster. It'll be nice having a guitar that doesn't feel like I'm deadlifting 200k's every time I pick it up.

Yes, inside a real Gibson case.
Beautiful.

I wasn't being funny. I love Les Pauls. Lovely to look at and sound awesome.

Never been much of a fan of SGs (I mean for myself to play - not in general). My only electric is a beaaaautiful black 335. Next one I want to get is a telecaster. It'll be nice having a guitar that doesn't feel like I'm deadlifting 200k's every time I pick it up.

My guitar lady who supplies me and others from her loungeroom can get her hands on some absolutely gorgeous guitars, it is traumatic to drag myself away sometimes without emptying my bank account. Rickenbacker, Gibson, Fender, Gretsch, and other classic works of art. Nice acoustics too, but I forget the names.

My guitar lady who supplies me and others from her loungeroom can get her hands on some absolutely gorgeous guitars, it is traumatic to drag myself away sometimes without emptying my bank account. Rickenbacker, Gibson, Fender, Gretsch, and other classic works of art. Nice acoustics too, but I forget the names.
:eek: nice. Back in Perth I knew a lot of musos so I got to spend a lot of time playing with their guitars.
My main acoustic is a handmade Maton. Literally no nicer acoustic in the world (and is priced like that too - poor bank account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back