News Thomas and Keefe - 2 year ban - Trade, De-List, Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Snell1234

Team Captain
Mar 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have it on reliable information that a performance enhancing drug scandal involving two Collingwood players will break later today.

I know who the two players are but will refrain from naming them at the moment.

I guess this thread will be deleted, but can it please be reinstated once the story breaks.

Did you just get this straight from the scandals and rumours board? it was posted 20 mins before you did lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted on the scandals and rumours board.

One reply - "Sounds legit they have an issue down there". For those playing along at home, any guesses which poster that might have been?

Wouldn't get overly worried about this until we have more substantial evidence. Can honestly say I haven't been to the Scandal and Rumours thread, but being Collingwood related they certainly need less than most to pick up momentum and start banging doors down with that tall poppy syndrome.

Did you just get this straight from the scandals and rumours board? it was posted 20 mins before you did lol
No, I actually posted it 20 minutes before it went up there.

The two players named in this thread by another poster are the two whom it concerns.

Latest odds:

Josh Thomas - $1.25
Lachie Keefe - $1.40
Pendles - $10,001
Bad Boy special: boxed quinella Alan Didak/Ben Johnson/Chris Tarrant - $1.11
Bring_Back_Brad to suggest use of piledrivers - $2.50
Essendon poster attempts to use rumour as deflection - $1.01
This thread to turn into another Buckley coaching argument - betting suspended

Posted on the scandals and rumours board.

One reply - "Sounds legit they have an issue down there". For those playing along at home, any guesses which poster that might have been?

Adam%27s+name.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back