Thomas Müller appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year I would have said Suarez was comfortably the best player behind Messi and Ronaldo. It's a bit of a lottery though, pretty much Messi and Ronaldo then you throw a blanket over another 10 players.

Is he the best big game player in the game?? And what do you think he's worth?

I believe he is and would happily see 80 million euros paid for his services, Discuss.

Considering he was born in Bavaria, came through Bayern's youth team and is now one of their most important players i'd say he's worth 0. Bayern wouldn't sell, they don't need the money.

Why would he want to leave for any other club? He plays for one of the top 3 clubs in the world.

When is the last time Bayern lost the best German player to another team?

Real don't need a player in his position.
Barcelona don't need a player in his position.

Where else would he go?

love this guy so much. his work ethic, his versatility, his goal sense, how could you not love it. always loved his celebrations. i've never seen him run towards the camera or do anything flash, just stands there like a bayern warrior and get mobbed by his team mates whilst yelling in triumph to the crowd.

cant see 80 million for him, probably worth about 50-60 mil i would say. Love him

Considering he was born in Bavaria, came through Bayern's youth team and is now one of their most important players i'd say he's worth 0. Bayern wouldn't sell, they don't need the money.

Why would he want to leave for any other club? He plays for one of the top 3 clubs in the world.

Where else would he go?

Obviously, I agree with everything you've said.

It's just a way of rating him I suppose.

Where else would he go?
But don't you read the English newspapers linking him, Robben and Lewandowski to Man Utd?

Where else would he go?

I bought him on FIFA 15. He seemed happy to come....to Luton Town.

Up you Hatters!

Chronically under rated footballer. I remember reading an interesting article about him on ESPN around the world cup. Was stating something along the lines that he doesn't have any standout characteristics, but is almost always in the right place at the right time.

Essentially, very smart footballer who reads the play incredibly well. Couple that with a reasonable-strong skillset and you've got a magnificent footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back