Suggestion Thread Post Count Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Chief and friends,

We used to have (ages ago) a tool that provides a breakdown of the number of posts contributed by each poster in an individual thread. It used to be a table listing each poster with their corresponding amount of posts in that particular thread.

It would be great to have that back. I know it would come in handy for us for a multitude of reasons on the Sweet FA Fantasy Footy board. I'm not sure how frequently the function would be used elsewhere, to be honest, but I'm sure it would be useful in other threads.

I am aware of the search function, which enables us to search each poster individually in each thread and get a count. But it is very time consuming and prevents some of our media pieces or match thread contribution tables from being created.

Just wondering, I suppose, whether the old post breakdown per thread tool is easy to get back up and running?

We did have that. The best you can do now is mouse over your own avatar on the left of the thread list to see how many posts you have posted in a thread.

There might be an add-on. If we get something I will let you know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back