Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Oct 2, 2004
Celtic Utopia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Boston ones.
If they were some stupid whale or bird there would be any amount of groups calling for their kind to be saved.

But who will save the redheads?, or are they to be allowed to die off and a unique part of humankind lost forever?

If they were some kind of negro or asian they would have any amount of groups defending them if they were vilified.

Yet as a group redheads are discriminated against in society and bullied constantly.

Yet this is deemed as acceptable.

The redhead gene has been around for 40000 years and yet it is deemed by some scientific research that but 2100 there may be no natural redheads let.

With only 2% of the world redheaded and only 4% carriers of the gene their numbers are dwindling.

It's time to save the redheads and preserve a unique part of the human species!!

And thus while i am not a redhead myself , i am a carrier, so i put my hand up to get the breeding program started and mate with Allison Hannigan as many times as i need to in order to produce more readheaded children.

You can't discriminate against Redheads as unlike Africans or Asians they are not Human or Homo Sapien

• Banned
You can't discriminate against Redheads as unlike Africans or Asians they are not Human or Homo Sapien

I believe you can.

There's no difference between calling someone a slant eyed bastard or a red knobbed bastard.

Both cases are villifying someone because of a physical trait are they not?

One has slanty eyes, the other has red hair, so is there now a pecking order of human features that ranks one higher than the other?

I believe you can.

There's no difference between calling someone a slant eyed bastard or a red knobbed bastard.

Both cases are villifying someone because of a physical trait are they not?

One has slanty eyes, the other has red hair, so is there now a pecking order of human features that ranks one higher than the other?

If you abuse an asian you are abusing a fellow Homo sapien, If you abuse a red head your abusing another speices, Neanderthal

Redheads will always exist (unfortunately) as there are as enough redheads in this world to maintain the population, there is roughly similar amount of blond/es and we'll always stick around. I happen to be one of the lucky blonds of this world. We're a good bunch. :cool:

Anyway, if you want red, get it from a bottle. But why would you want to be a red? Better to be deed than red they say, or maybe they were referring to the commies. I could never tell. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So long as there is nerdy, quick tempered, slow witted men in the world there will always, at least in spirit, be red-headed men. However, we really do need to act quickly to preserve the sexy red-headed women.:)

Redheads will always exist (unfortunately) as there are as enough redheads in this world to maintain the population, there is roughly similar amount of blond/es and we'll always stick around. I happen to be one of the lucky blonds of this world. We're a good bunch. :cool:

Anyway, if you want red, get it from a bottle. But why would you want to be a red? Better to be red than dead they say, or maybe they were referring to the commies. I could never tell. :D

The saying is actually i'd rather be dead than red. ;)

Which is one of the points, if someone said i'd rather be dead than black they'd be called a racist.

Redheads are a physical trait of certain races, just as skin colour is the traint of certain races.

So long as there is nerdy, quick tempered, slow witted men in the world there will always, at least in spirit, be red-headed men. However, we really do need to act quickly to preserve the sexy red-headed women.:)

Another point in case.

Trranspose that to:

"So long as there is lazy, violent, poorly educated men in the world there will always, at least in spirit, be black men.

Whoever your tutor is at clown school isn't doing a very good job.

Those smart chaps down at Oxford

Red hair may be the legacy of Neanderthal man. Oxford University scientists think the ginger gene, which is responsible for red hair, fair skin and freckles, could be up to 100,000 years old. They say their discovery points to the gene having originated in Neanderthal man, who lived in Europe for 260,000 years before Homo sapiens settlers, the ancestors of modern man, arrived from Africa about 40,000 years ago.

The Research Team Leader said: "The gene is certainly older than 50,000 years. An explanation is that it comes from Neanderthals." Neanderthals became extinct about 28,000 years ago, the last dying out in southern Spain and southwest France (Source: Time UK).

It is speculated that nowadays 40% of all Scottish people are in possession of the ginger gene. This could be an explanation for the fact that Neanderthal men were cannibals and hunters, who most of the time eat their meat raw.

http://www.hairweb.org/hair-red-hair.htm

Anyway, if you want red, get it from a bottle. But why would you want to be a red? Better to be red than dead they say, or maybe they were referring to the commies. I could never tell. :D

All gone in 2060

Dr. John Gray of the Oxford hair foundation said that in 2060 natural red hair will be gone. Only 4% of the population carries the red hair gene. Because the gene is recessive, it is diluted whenever carriers have children with people who have the stronger brown hair gene.

All gone in 2060

Dr. John Gray of the Oxford hair foundation said that in 2060 natural red hair will be gone. Only 4% of the population carries the red hair gene. Because the gene is recessive, it is diluted whenever carriers have children with people who have the stronger brown hair gene.
It sounds like Dr. Gray needs to retake high school biology.

What will?

The red-head "gene". Everyone has the gene, so as long as people have the gene, variants will continue to exist. For red-heads to vanish, non-red-heads would need to lose the gene too.

Sorry for talking sense in this thread though. ;)

Qsaint said:

Sheesh, I agree with MightyFighting. This is terrible biology. Any geneticist knows that "recessive genes" are not "diluted" and somehow gradually lost because of this. Recessive alleles (not genes dammit!) are maintained at a stable rate in the population unless there is a selection pressure against them...our "Dr" Gray here most certainly hasn't done a genetics course. :thumbsdown:

The red-head "gene". Everyone has the gene, so as long as people have the gene, variants will continue to exist. For red-heads to vanish, non-red-heads would need to lose the gene too.

Sorry for talking sense in this thread though. ;)

I thought only about 4% had the gene, 1% are readheads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back