CAS - 12JAN2016- EFC will learn if they got away with it - Zellenleiter Goddard will remain angry

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needs a new title "The Fistening".

giphy.gif

Looking forward to it, will the saga finally end after the hearing ?

Or will there be more twists ?

Still got workcover investigations to be finalised and a couple of player lawsuits trying to get of the ground. So be at least some stuff happening after the hearing, not guilty may help put these to rest, guilty will put these into full swing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs a new title "The Fistening".

giphy.gif

Ignore the team I support and all the biased associations that come with it for just one sec.

You're just not really that funny. You try really hard, but this is d grade. The fistening? Come on man.

I'll be watching you.

Always.

Oh and my offer for that WADA party still stands. If someone can make jalapeño poppers that'd be good.

Oh and my offer for that WADA party still stands. If someone can make jalapeño poppers that'd be good.
Are they where you fry jalapegnos stuffed with cheese etc? I could eat them every day.

But but, I thought WADA weren't going to go ahead with it. I thought they were stalling. I thought CAS was going to say "no appeal for you". I thought the Dankster situation was going to see the WADA appeal thrown out by CAS?

And yet another pre-season is hijacked.

But but, I thought WADA weren't going to go ahead with it. I thought they were stalling. I thought CAS was going to say "no appeal for you". I thought the Dankster situation was going to see the WADA appeal thrown out by CAS?

And yet another pre-season is hijacked.
You forgot "I thought WADA didn't have the finances to appeal".

The verdict will be released weeks after the hearing. Hopefully late December/early January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back