Ticket inspectors

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a parking ticket, not quite the right thread but parking ticket inspectors are now officially lower in the list than train ticket f**ktards. Car got blocked in by someone else. Apparently that wasn't a valid excuse.

Mate I got booked in Parramatta one time by a scumbag, the ticket was for "not parking within marked lanes"

Thankfully I got a judge that parks in that exact same carpark. There's no marked spaces at all! Judge was right pissed, it was great.

Go and complain about east-west link or ticket inspectors you heartless maggot.

Crash told me to do this the other day - So, after today's events, I thought I'd do just that!

----------------------

Got to the bus stop coming home from work and there were actually scabs waiting at the bus stop - Never seen them on the bus before. Four of the maggots.

Bus rocks up, the check everyone's ticket who got off, then boarded the bus and checked everyone's ticket. I told them to get a real job..

anyway.. the bus continues, and these mouth-breathers are going a long for the ride, and the next main stop there are a heap of school kids waiting - About 10 of them hop on board, but it turns out one of them doesn't have his myki card. So these f*cking mouth-breathers kick him off the bus! The kid was in school uniform ffs!

So in a nice display of solidarity all of the kids get off the bus so their mate isn't left alone... He said something about leaving the myki card at school so the assholes told him he had to go back to school to get it.... reality is they all probably caught the next bus... but that's not the point -

seriously... these kids were maybe 13 / 14 -- I don't think there should be any circumstances when kids this young should be kicked off a bus while they are travelling home...

Imagine what would've happened had his friends not got off in solidarity, and this kid ended up waiting at the stop by himself for the next bus and jebus forbid a Daniel Morcombe situation happened....

The scabs got off at the following stop and I applauded them for their great work in hassling school kids - One of them gave me a thumbs up - I let him know that they were, by definition, scum bags -

If everyone makes sure to remind these assholes everytime they see them that they are scumbags, it may just make them have difficulty sleeping at night...

Crash told me to do this the other day - So, after today's events, I thought I'd do just that!

----------------------

Got to the bus stop coming home from work and there were actually scabs waiting at the bus stop - Never seen them on the bus before. Four of the maggots.

Bus rocks up, the check everyone's ticket who got off, then boarded the bus and checked everyone's ticket. I told them to get a real job..

anyway.. the bus continues, and these mouth-breathers are going a long for the ride, and the next main stop there are a heap of school kids waiting - About 10 of them hop on board, but it turns out one of them doesn't have his myki card. So these f*cking mouth-breathers kick him off the bus! The kid was in school uniform ffs!

So in a nice display of solidarity all of the kids get off the bus so their mate isn't left alone... He said something about leaving the myki card at school so the assholes told him he had to go back to school to get it.... reality is they all probably caught the next bus... but that's not the point -

seriously... these kids were maybe 13 / 14 -- I don't think there should be any circumstances when kids this young should be kicked off a bus while they are travelling home...

Imagine what would've happened had his friends not got off in solidarity, and this kid ended up waiting at the stop by himself for the next bus and jebus forbid a Daniel Morcombe situation happened....

The scabs got off at the following stop and I applauded them for their great work in hassling school kids - One of them gave me a thumbs up - I let him know that they were, by definition, scum bags -

If everyone makes sure to remind these assholes everytime they see them that they are scumbags, it may just make them have difficulty sleeping at night...

I'm sure you'd love someone following you while you work slagging you off.

So you think these bullies were right to kick a school kid off the bus for not having a myki?

There wasn't even an option for the kid to buy a ticket on the bus
I'm sure you'd love someone following you while you work slagging you off.

AFL players deal with it all the time.... and their job doesn't even involve hassling other people!

No one would slag me off while I work because I will never chose to be a scab or work as a scumbag

so it's fine for AFL players to get slagged off, but not ticket scabs... ?

interesting...

anyway -

do you think it's right that school kids were kicked off the bus?

If an AFL player does something wrong, then yes.

Sounds to me like only one kid was 'kicked' off the bus. If he had a myki, it wouldn't have been a problem. If I was an inspector myself I probably would've let him off, but these guys chose not to. It is their job after all.

So you think these bullies were right to kick a school kid off the bus for not having a myki?

There wasn't even an option for the kid to buy a ticket on the bus

AFL players deal with it all the time.... and their job doesn't even involve hassling other people!

No one would slag me off while I work because I will never chose to be a scab or work as a scumbag
Pffft, kids these days.
So enlighten us as to what jobs are not classed as "scab" or "scumbag" or non slagworthy, that you'd see fit to honour with your immense skills.

Sounds to me like only one kid was 'kicked' off the bus. If he had a myki, it wouldn't have been a problem. If I was an inspector myself I probably would've let him off, but these guys chose not to. It is their job after all.

It's their job to stop children returning home after school?

I'm glad to read that you would've let him off, I would like to think most people would just let a school kid ride home -

these mouth-breathers who were just 'doing their job' are absolute scum buckets - If your job involves kicking 13 year olds off the bus, than you are an arsehole

Pffft, kids these days.
So enlighten us as to what jobs are not classed as "scab" or "scumbag" or non slagworthy, that you'd see fit to honour with your immense skills.

edit:

as that is de-railing the thread, I've edited my response..

tell me, do you think it was right the inspectors kicked a 13 year old off the bus for no myki?

It's their job to stop children returning home after school?

I'm glad to read that you would've let him off, I would like to think most people would just let a school kid ride home -

these mouth-breathers who were just 'doing their job' are absolute scum buckets - If your job involves kicking 13 year olds off the bus, than you are an arsehole

You started slagging them before the kids even got on. Without doing anything wrong yet, you were already bringing into question their job.

Tell me, are you one of those guys that gets caught speeding or without his licence and suddenly has an agenda with all cops?

Don't you sell food at Etihad??

You are the absolute definition of Scum. Selling overpriced food and drink to unsuspecting people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You started slagging them before the kids even got on. Without doing anything wrong yet, you were already bringing into question their job.

Tell me, are you one of those guys that gets caught speeding or without his licence and suddenly has an agenda with all cops?

I told them to get a real job - That's the only thing I said to them before they kicked kid off...

While police have nothing to do with this thread, I have an issue with all cops, but their revenue raising antics has little to do with it.. but that's for another thread.... so please keep on topic

I told them to get a real job - That's the only thing I said to them before they kicked kid off...

While police have nothing to do with this thread, I have an issue with all cops, but their revenue raising antics has little to do with it.. but that's for another thread.... so please keep on topic

How would you like it if you arrived at work and someone told you before you had even walked in the door, to get a real job?

Would make you feel really sympathetic with your customers for the remainder of the day, wouldn't it?

Maybe you're the one that put the officers in a bad mood and decided the kid couldn't get a free pass.

How would you like it if you arrived at work and someone told you before you had even walked in the door, to get a real job?

Would make you feel really sympathetic with your customers for the remainder of the day, wouldn't it?

Maybe you're the one that put the officers in a bad mood and decided the kid couldn't get a free pass.
Entitled bogans. Don't you love em

Absolutely did the right thing. Not his fault the kid is a ****

haha ok -

so Mr Smooth here thinks that it's right that because a kid going home from school has forgot or misplaced his myki, he should be kicked off the bus

There isn't even an option to BUY a ticket on the bus because of this stupid system..

Good work, Smooth - Bullying kids the way to go, eh?

haha ok -

so Mr Smooth here thinks that it's right that because a kid going home from school has forgot or misplaced his myki, he should be kicked off the bus

There isn't even an option to BUY a ticket on the bus because of this stupid system..

Good work, Smooth - Bullying kids the way to go, eh?
Not bullying at all..

The system has been around for years, it's not like it's new..

But hey, go whinge on the internet like massive hero hey Jake. Most unlike you

whole lot of ass-kicking sycophants - fantastic
Stoner alert. Thinks his s**t don't think, cop basher type

See, I can stereotype too

Not bullying at all..

The system has been around for years, it's not like it's new..

So a kid misplaces/loses/forgets his myki, which could happen in a myriad of plausable situations, and suddenly he can't get on the bus to get home, and can't even buy a ticket on the bus

How does that in anyway make sense?!

So a kid misplaces/loses/forgets his myki, which could happen in a myriad of plausable situations, and suddenly he can't get on the bus to get home, and can't even buy a ticket on the bus

How does that in anyway make sense?!
Because that's how the real world works...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back