Ticketing - Port Adelaide vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't want to be 6'6'' on the hill at Adelaide. Went to watch the ashes last summer and spent the majority of the time being yelled at to sit down :(

I usually stand at Etihad or the G a couple back from the fence in the standing areas and can see fine. Plus it's much easier to run to the bar!!

Would have been awkward when you told them you actually were sitting down!! :eek:

pfft have to dress up then. I dont wear romes! its KT26's all the way baby

If you guys need to up the dress standard I am going to make the following shoe suggestion!

teads3.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Partner (she's a Dogs fan) asked me last night if I was interested in going to see this game so that she could catch up over lunch or dinner with one of her besties. I haven't been to Adelaide since we beat the Power in 2009. Yeah, boi!

The more the merrier. No idea about tickets, and I'm reluctant to discuss it further because ShanDog is teasing me mercilessly about being over-organised.

I am just sounding that train tone for you MEB.....go for it....dong, dong, dong, dong!!!

That makes me feel anxious just reading it. I get to my seat 40 minutes before the first bounce :oops:

The adrenaline of running late is awesome MEB.....although it did work against me one year where we dominated a game for the first 15 minutes...sadly it was the 15 minutes I missed and the rest of the game was rubbish!

Why would you turn up late to a match, I just don't get that. If it is due to work, far enough but I would always allow myself extra time for travelling, going to the toilet getting a drink etc etc. Damn it I've paid my money I want to watch the whole match. Plus I get annoyed when I have to keep getting up and down from my seat due to late comers.

Why would you turn up late to a match, I just don't get that. If it is due to work, far enough but I would always allow myself extra time for travelling, going to the toilet getting a drink etc etc. Damn it I've paid my money I want to watch the whole match. Plus I get annoyed when I have to keep getting up and down from my seat due to late comers.

I normally have the best intentions of getting there on time but then get sidetracked and it often means I am slightly late. Once I sit down though I rarely get back up again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back