Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

53e302dcfdb7ede55ddfb0b787696b85

PLAY ON

PLAY ON

Clearly LEFT hand over the shoulder......Where are the umpires when you need them :mad:

Feel a bit sorry for Dimma now Slobbo has jumped on his bandwagon, as per his column re. why he hasn't been re-signed yet, kiss of death like Micky Malthouse, pressure will be building for action if a few losses happen to occur.

Fair enough from Robbo.

Fact: Hardwick is the most successful coach of Richmond in decades surely that counts for something he has lead them to the most flogged team in recent EF history. That also counts for something around Punt Rd.

Bad start & won't they be under the pump to get rid of him.

Fair enough from Robbo.

Fact: Hardwick is the most successful coach of Richmond in decades surely that counts for something he has lead them to the most flogged team in recent EF history. That also counts for something around Punt Rd.

Bad start & won't they be under the pump to get rid of him.
Wow. What utterly low standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol... See you, then you might win a final.

I guess you should look out for him on grinder
That still doesn't make sense. "See you", okay that bit is obvious but the "then you might win a final" makes no sense? Sorry I am clearly not able to compute the norf dialect. Perhaps my IQ is too high and is filtering out the dialect?

So by us winning a final it makes our history of 10 flags more relevant? Okay then......:rolleyes:
funnily enough im actually making a meme about your 10 grand finals as we speak. well i might make it into a gif, will see which works better. im sure you will enjoy it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back