Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Just don't bring a knife to a gun fight. They never end up pretty and it's always fun until someone loses an eye ;)
The knife works fine when the other guy keeps showing up with a pop gun.

You guys also need to stop with the hilarious "it's Norfs Grand Final" malarkey when we lob a regulation win against your clown show. It's a training run, nothing more.

You guys also need to stop with the hilarious "it's Norfs Grand Final" malarkey when we lob a regulation win against your clown show. It's a training run, nothing more.
Richmond fans are the namers of the July premiers. (July? June? August?) So yeah. This twit not realising that just dug his own grave.

Thanks for jumping on board it seams to me you suffer from North envy
Just a fact for you Fitzroy have won more finals then The Tigers since 1981 and have not played a game in 20 years.
Norf Melbourne 3 FITZROY 8 enough said, next amazing stat sunshine. 1981, did you pick that out of thin air or did you choose it to suit your argument, see i can play those childish games too but i preferred to use the entire history to suit my argument except for the 8 years NM went into receivership.

Norf Melbourne 3 FITZROY 8 enough said, next amazing stat sunshine. 1981, did you pick that out of thin air or did you choose it to suit your argument, see i can play those childish games too but i preferred to use the entire history to suit my argument except for the 8 years NM went into receivership.

So i take it you didn't like the lovely gif i just made for you guys.. it was a celebration of your "flags"

I especially like the bloke on the right who checks out the city end scoreboard
"ohhhh we lost"
then gets inspired to check the scoreboard at the other end thinking maybe they got it wrong
"ahhhhhh f*ck it............we lost"

uwgmw.gif

And the chick
"Daddy what did they do to Cotchin....will we ever find him"
Dad.................."He's dead to me"
I'll tell you where we wont find him, and that's in the shitter with the vice captains wife. ;)

Nah was sitting back enjoying watching the eagles towel your lot up.
Well at least he wouldn't have had any bruises to worry about when sitting back.

Trent gets paid well for sitting back in September actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can't you replicate that against everyone else then? Norf clearly lift every time vs the Tiges but then celebrate the win too hard. At the end of the day success is measured from premierships not H&A or even insignificant finals wins. Thus the records show who is the better team. You haven't won a premiership for over a quarter of a century but strut around like you have done something.

Minnow team spinning its wheels and celebrating making prelim finals. Only at norf............

Why can't you replicate that against everyone else then? Norf clearly lift every time vs the Tiges but then celebrate the win too hard. At the end of the day success is measured from premierships not H&A or even insignificant finals wins. Thus the records show who is the better team. You haven't won a premiership for over a quarter of a century but strut around like you have done something.

Minnow team spinning its wheels and celebrating making prelim finals. Only at norf............

Mate if the tigers ever win another final in your lifetime you'd probably cry.

Let's not pretend that didn't mean anything because the Tigs weren't good enough.

a qtr of a century eh, even if that were true... we still have more reason to 'strut around' than you?
based entirely on your 'facts' of course

a qtr of a century eh, even if that were true... we still have more reason to 'strut around' than you?
based entirely on your 'facts' of course
God on you, strut away with your prelim appearances..........:oops:

What is norfs goal this year, beat Richmond and lose another prelim final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back