Roast Tigers getting sent back to the Cattery ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I would want all our home games at the MCG.

If the AFL is not prepared to do so them why should we accommodate the Cats at Kardinia Park

Would love nothing more than to go down there and beat them in front of their own crowd. Bring it on I say.

Like I said in the thread on the main board:

Richmond played there in 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2001.
Hawthorn have played there in 2006 and 2001.
Collingwood haven't been there since 1999.
Carlton haven't been there since 1997.
Essendon haven't been there since 1993.

Yet we still get lumped in with the other "big" clubs. I'm happy for the Tiges to play down there every 2 or 3 years, but the scum 3 shouldn't be protected from a trip down the highway.

If I was Geelong I would rather play the bigger drawing Victorian clubs in Melbourne as a home game. You would get way more ticket sales and exposure. Keep the low drawing crowd teams down in Geelong. If they were smart they would have their home game against us at the MCG like they did this year.

With Carlton in the bottom 4 for the next 3-5 years you'd think the afl would send them there. (Firzpatrick would probably oppose)
Besides Hawthorn, us and Collingwood would draw the best crowds vs Geelong at the G in the next few years.

Essenon are gonna be s**t for a fair while imo, list full of old plodders

With Carlton in the bottom 4 for the next 3-5 years you'd think the afl would send them there. (Firzpatrick would probably oppose)
Besides Hawthorn, us and Collingwood would draw the best crowds vs Geelong at the G in the next few years.

Essenon are gonna be s**t for a fair while imo, list full of old plodders

According to my Essendon supporting mates, they should be pushing for top 4 next year and a flag the year after...

According to my Essendon supporting mates, they should be pushing for top 4 next year and a flag the year after...
Yeah Fletcher, Goddard, Chapman and Jobe will carry the team forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said in the thread on the main board:

Richmond played there in 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2001.
Hawthorn have played there in 2006 and 2001.
Collingwood haven't been there since 1999.
Carlton haven't been there since 1997.
Essendon haven't been there since 1993.

Yet we still get lumped in with the other "big" clubs. I'm happy for the Tiges to play down there every 2 or 3 years, but the scum 3 shouldn't be protected from a trip down the highway.
WTF! That's no random error. Its f*cked!

That's why they call it a "fix"ture. Richmond seem to always play a game at Geelong, and how many teams have gone down there and won since 1993 ? While other teams have 23 Games they can win, we are -1 almost every year. I'd like to see Essendon, Collingwood and Carlton down there for the next 20 years and see how they like it.

NO WAY should our club venture down to Geelong. Essendon, collingwood and Carlton would need directions - it has been THAT long.

Let them put us down there, and when we are in the top 4, the afl can then privately admit they made a huge mistake, just like C7 must be privately seething that they have been given a round 23 dead rubber at 7.40pm in prime time on a Saturday night while possibly the biggest game of round 23 is being played at the unfriendly time of 4.40pm on foxtel.

But we'll be forced down there because we can't have the supporters of Collingwood and essendrugs being disadvantaged by not being able to attend an away game in Victoria.

hate the idea, Tiger Members get locked out and the few who get it are tucked away in the corner......
we only just got out of playing there......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back