Tigers Pre-Season 2015 - Open Training Friday @ Lavington

Remove this Banner Ad

why didnt they wait until after the rookie draft to go up there so they could take the whole squad?

shitty cheapskate insects
The selected rookies are flying up tonight/tomorrow

But lets make the rest of the squad stay in Melbourne and not benefit from further training just to satisfy CHIMP MAGNETs lack of bothering to give a s**t :D

Griffiths looks skinnier
All in the eyes, been learning from Maric
twns27.jpg

The selected rookies are flying up tonight/tomorrow

But lets make the rest of the squad stay in Melbourne and not benefit from further training just to satisfy CHIMP MAGNETs lack of bothering to give a s**t :D

senior list has 7 day camp, rookies 3 days

why not all go together so everyone gets 7 days

not ******* hard and nothing would have stopped the seniors training in melbourne until the rookie draft

club probably got cheap flights

senior list has 7 day camp, rookies 3 days

why not all go together so everyone gets 7 days

not ******* hard and nothing would have stopped the seniors training in melbourne until the rookie draft

club probably got cheap flights
Or maybe there's a bit more to it than waiting a few extra days for players that probably won't fully participate in most of the activities anyway. Things like resource constraints, access to facilities, recovery periods, regional considerations

Also, club isn't paying for the camp, keep making ridiculous statements though :rolleyes:

Or maybe there's a bit more to it than waiting a few extra days for players that probably won't fully participate in most of the activities anyway. Things like resource constraints, access to facilities, recovery periods, regional considerations

Also, club isn't paying for the camp, keep making ridiculous statements though :rolleyes:

Right lmao

All our rookies are there training but these three and it is a ridiculous statement to suggest they should have gone as an entire squad? Team building RFC style. Brendon Gale could s**t in your mum's chamomile tea and some of you insects would defend it lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody know if c ellis is participating in any of the drills or is he foot not ready yet?
Latest training video on RFC shows Chappy talking about the camp he does say that Ellis is training with the rehab group.

Is insect a new swear filters word? Popping up everywhere.

Right lmao

All our rookies are there training but these three and it is a ridiculous statement to suggest they should have gone as an entire squad? Team building RFC style. Brendon Gale could s**t in your mum's chamomile tea and some of you insects would defend it lol
It's a ridiculous statement to suggest the club is wasting money on a camp they're not paying for but your response just highlights your ignorance at comprehension and research skills. That probably explains why you rely on extreme sarcasm and aggressive comments about the club to make yourself sound witty when really you're not as funny as you think you are, but keep trying champ :)

And the old bird doesn't drink chamomile so that would be a fair effort

It's a ridiculous statement to suggest the club is wasting money on a camp they're not paying for but your response just highlights your ignorance at comprehension and research skills. That probably explains why you rely on extreme sarcasm and aggressive comments about the club to make yourself sound witty when really you're not as funny as you think you are, but keep trying champ :)

And the old bird doesn't drink chamomile so that would be a fair effort

i didnt suggest they were wasting money. this club is tighter than a squid's fanny. no surprises they aren't paying for anything. your comprehension skills are poor michael. no surprises there either champ lmao. work it out. rather than organising the training camp professionally to include the entire list, the club squibbed it again. i suppose it's better than the rookies not going at all, which is what has happened in the past. no surprises the rookie list has been a barren waste land for us. and i'm well funny ya jealous campaigner :drunk:

i didnt suggest they were wasting money. this club is tighter than a squid's fanny. no surprises they aren't paying for anything. your comprehension skills are poor michael. no surprises there either champ lmao. work it out. rather than organising the training camp professionally to include the entire list, the club squibbed it again. i suppose it's better than the rookies not going at all, which is what has happened in the past. no surprises the rookie list has been a barren waste land for us. and i'm well funny ya jealous campaigner :drunk:
Actually what you wrote can be interpreted as what I said, not my fault you can't communicate properly :)
Plus you had already said the same thing before with the same sooking attitude, if the shoe fits as they say

So instead all you're doing is oversimplifying a complex situation to the point where you're not actually adding anything, in effect, squibbing the forum as you like to put it :)

Why is it unreasonable to expect the club to have waited to bring our entire 2015 squad? Can anyone answer that without dropping insults left, right and centre.

Right lmao

Brendon Gale could s**t in your mum's chamomile tea and some of you insects would defend it lol

And drink it

You say some blokes won't fully participate, you know this how? That's a serious question. You may know more than I do about this camp but it would surprise me if the rookies weren't doing the same thing as everyone else.

your ignorance at comprehension and research skills. That probably explains why you rely on extreme sarcasm and aggressive comments about the club to make yourself sound witty when really you're not as funny as you think you are, but keep trying champ :)

not my fault you can't communicate properly :)
Plus you had already said the same thing before with the same sooking attitude, if the shoe fits as they say

you're not actually adding anything, in effect, squibbing the forum as you like to put it :)

I also think it's inappropriate to slag a user but hide behind the insults with smilies. We've butted heads a few times DM and I know you're a fair mod (and a good guy) but I didn't like that. It's insect like.

Rookies don't do the same training load as experienced players due to managing a little thing called OP. Since this took hold in early 2000s the outcome of it was over training whilst bodies still developing. Remember our entire list has been at it for 3-4 weeks already.
Not sure what the big deal is with the rookies missing the first few days. Non issue imo.

Rookies don't do the same training load as experienced players due to managing a little thing called OP. Since this took hold in early 2000s the outcome of it was over training whilst bodies still developing. Remember our entire list has been at it for 3-4 weeks already.
Not sure what the big deal is with the rookies missing the first few days. Non issue imo.

So the blokes taken in the ND also aren't doing the same training as the older blokes? Why are they at the camp?

So the blokes taken in the ND also aren't doing the same training as the older blokes? Why are they at the camp?
True but doubt they are doing everything. Anyway does a rookie get the same rights and privileges as a listed player? ? Maybe they are saying to these guys work your butt off and you can experience the entire camp next year. Who knows...its not an issue imo

Yep waste of time arguing over trivial stuff... Wish they had a few weeks in heat training though..

I read yesterday on afl site about dees players being flogged... Gee I hope we do the same this summer.. You only get out of things what you put in...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back