Tigers Pre-Season 2015 - Open Training Friday @ Lavington

Remove this Banner Ad

Good video on the website of the latest time trial and IV with Griff. Interesting to note he's been working on his running as he'll be spending time up the ground this year - suggests we'll play him up the wings while TV and Jack stay deep. Getting our forward structure to work is key to our fate this year IMO - sounds like we've got a decent plan.

Good video on the website of the latest time trial and IV with Griff. Interesting to note he's been working on his running as he'll be spending time up the ground this year - suggests we'll play him up the wings while TV and Jack stay deep. Getting our forward structure to work is key to our fate this year IMO - sounds like we've got a decent plan.
plus we know he can kick it a mile too!
could be playing Richo's role from '08?
for Kickouts we can have Maric on 1 side and Griff on the other. then kick it to the side where Sandilands isn't. RFC_Official

With Vickery playing well before he was suspended and McBean looking to get a chance we need to find a system that uses 3 talls (inc.Jack), if its a strength on our list.
I like the idea of Griff playing further up the ground, I dont think he's suited to the congestion deep in the forward line anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure he was playing of half back in the vfl and then I heard something about tagging, he's got such awesome attributes in size and endurance, hope he gets it right, sorts out kicking and structures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back