Tiger's wearing home strip this week, Power in prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Just heard on SEN and confirmed via a tweet that the AFL has directed Port to whack on the white strip....

Can you imagine the backlash out at Alberton lol

HA TAKE THAT MINNOW CLUB!

It's a bit of a joke thought, right?

I mean, do any of you think it's a bit rich that twice this season your lack of clash strip has forced the home team to change their strip?

The Alberton board is melting down. Apparently this means we're going to get done by 10 goals now. The colour of a jersey will be the difference.

I mean, do any of you think it's a bit rich that twice this season your lack of clash strip has forced the home team to change their strip?
Yeah, I think it's a dick move by the AFL.

We made a clash strip and they approved it. That's the end of our responsibilities.

And we've worn it against a black Port jumper before just fine.

I actually think we need to do something about this. This is now the second time we have had a problem. Unfortunately in both cases it is against clubs that have changed their home strip over the years. West Coast I really don't care because they changed from royal blue to dark blue, with yellow it is unrecognisable from Tiger colours. It was their call. But for Port, their colours stayed the same just the design. Our clash jumper needs to be a lot lighter in colour.

The Alberton board is melting down. Apparently this means we're going to get done by 10 goals now. The colour of a jersey will be the difference.

Yeah, I think it's a dick move by the AFL.

We made a clash strip and they approved it. That's the end of our responsibilities.

And we've worn it against a black Port jumper before just fine.

Agree with this they should direct their anger at the AFL. I do think though that the AFL will be putting pressure on us to cough up a more suitable design.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Maybe they shouldn't have picked a jumper than clashes with the jumper we had already.

I wanted you guys to win this weekend, but this is the kind of crap that makes me not want either of you to win...

get a proper clash strip
Pretty irrelevant really, two committed teams regardless of the strip, Port's white one is as distinctive as their black one, both really good footy jumpers IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back