that_dood

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 27, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
He was pushed out the door by what I heard. Good for your footy club. Was one of the main reasons things got out of control back with the Cousins/Fletcher/Chick sagas were going on.

What did Eagles fans think of him?

Interesting.

I'd like to know what really happened behind the scenes with him getting the flick as well as the extent he was involved / uninvolved with our off-field stuff (i.e. coverups).

Who comes in now?

He was pushed out the door by what I heard. Good for your footy club. Was one of the main reasons things got out of control back with the Cousins/Fletcher/Chick sagas were going on.

What did Eagles fans think of him?

There was a back page spread on him and that topic in the Worst today. Never really considered the guy that much.

From what I've heard, he was the man who reported on players and coaches back to the board. He "dobbed" on anyone who stuffed up.

Not a huge fan.... The Fletcher incident and his knowledge of what happened will always be an unknown except for a few... So Gepp's legacy will be tainted by innuendo.... of what was not done and said...

We move on and once Fletcher retires the whole sorry tale is then finally over... cant wait for that day....

No great loss, I always thought he was a bit of a boofhead.

tbh didnt even no who he was untill i read the paper today, i only the main people in the footy club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tend to think he was pushed and IMO great move.
He is 1 of the reasons that the Bad culture got out of hand and him saying he underestimated the depth of the problem still means that he knew there was a problem and didnt do anything about it!
Good riddence!!
The Selection panel should be the head coach, assistant coaches and the skills coach. Thats it.:thumbsu:

Good riddance.

As chairman of the match commitee was a key reason why the club suspended Cousins in the preseason of 2007. Given that no positive drug test existed, that effectively outed an integral player and opened a pandoras box. The fallout from that piece of genius effectively shut a premiership window and orchestrated 2008, the worst season in our history.

Good riddance.

As chairman of the match commitee was a key reason why the club suspended Cousins in the preseason of 2007. Given that no positive drug test existed, that effectively outed an integral player and opened a pandoras box. The fallout from that piece of genius effectively shut a premiership window and orchestrated 2008, the worst season in our history.
And yet others in this thread are claiming he failed to act

By the way, if you think the "Chairman of the Match Committee" even goes glose to ober-riding the coaching staff you have rocks in your head

Remove this Banner Ad

Back