Opinion Time for Cloke to have a run in the McGoos?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dicky_Knee

Team Captain
Sep 19, 2007
Earth
AFL Club
Collingwood
He is clearly struggling, in past years the Cloke fans have suggested if he isnt taking marks inside the forward 50, he was still the highest marking player in the game when he floated up on the wing trying to get into the game. This isn't the case atm.

I admit, i'm not a fan but i think a clear message would be sent to him with a run in the 2's he lacks confidence right now and i don't see that getting better anytime soon, let him rag doll a few backs take a few marks, hopefully kick some goals.

It might put a rocket up his butt, get him thinking he needs to sharpen up a bit.

I know the fan bois will flame me, but i dont care, to me, he is more of a liability atm.

He need better delivery too, i give him that, but he gotta lead and lead hard all night, get onto the end of some of Fasolos darts.

Flame away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i posted this in another thread
i wish cloke used his elite endurance to help out the backline like gunston

bucks nailed it in his post match interview last night

But Buckley believes Cloke has been hard done by in the way umpires are interpreting marking contests he is involved in.

"I do believe there are a couple of sets of rules out there at the moment," Buckley said.

"He's getting umpired to one set and everyone else to another.

Way too important to our structure to drop. Even if he does nothing he is being double teamed. Seriously, I like White, but he would be destroyed if he got the attention Clokey gets, and that's what would happen if Trav was dropped.

So without Travis taking the no. 1 defender how does our forward line shape up? No matter if he's not hurting the opposition on the score board thse around him are really appreciating the hard work he's putting in which gets others off the leash.

Trav will come good, don't worry about that!
He will be fine - just needs to really start running hard again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back