Remove this Banner Ad

TheMcManusNose

Premiership Player
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks
NO! I'd rather have no ruck than waste a spot on someone that'll have one good game a year.

Let us not be so one-eyed as to ignore the fact that he's had no pre-season for 2-3 years and has struggled with Osteitis Pubis for a while now. Like how we didn't write off Luke McPharlin after his first four years with the Hawks and us.

Apr 1, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Gaff has had a fantastic season so far outside of last week. He hasn't had too many massive number games, but he's been consistent, winning more contested ball and his defensive efforts have been really impressive. Such a smart user which is quite rare in that midfield, a real shining light this season.

94_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Jul 22, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wildcats Warriors Glory Pelicans
Gaff has had a fantastic season so far outside of last week. He hasn't had too many massive number games, but he's been consistent, winning more contested ball and his defensive efforts have been really impressive. Such a smart user which is quite rare in that midfield, a real shining light this season.

Pendles lite with better goal kicking?

They said on the Footy Fix last night that there was little to no interest shown in him from other clubs.

This is not my opinion and merely a fact that was also mentioned on 882 by Brad Hardie.

The Eagles fans will go feral at that fact, but after one good game in which he was allowed to do as he pleased without any attention, this is what happens.
On Triple M today Barrett said he had several big money offers from Melbourne clubs. That puts me in a difficult situation, because I don't trust either of them.

Not sure why any of us would be upset if he didn't get any offers though. Just means we would have resigned him for cheaper than we could have otherwise.

We should get Swift out of retirement. Ross Lyon would make him a star

The doctor will see you now :drunk:
I'm not sure the joy of seeing Swift play AFL again would cancel out the disappointment of seeing him in Freo colours.

shoebox

Team Captain
Aug 31, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I take it that the OP was referring to the article in the West by Dale Miller regarding Mark Le Crass exploring other options, even though he signed a 4 year deal last year?

I heard them discussing this on 882 yesterday and it appears that the Eagles are prepared to trade him in exchange for a gun midfielder.

The Eagles would want a Hill, Fyfe or Mundy for him though.

They are probably offering him to Gold Coast or GWS for a Jaeger O'Meara, Jack Martin, David Swallow, or Stephen Coniglio.

They want Hamish Hartlett for Scott Lycett they reckon.

The Eagles know what they need, and they know what they need to give up to get it.

I don't know why they are still trying to win games this year though.

please, make all of the above happen! I'll tickle your balls if you do.

ps shepardoverfyfe:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

beetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Priddis is a lot like Barlow. Slow runner, great contested/inside mid, questionable kick... Only difference is Priddis has to do it all himself. Masten, Wellingham, Shuey et al are all spuds and are more worried about looks than playing footy.

TheMcManusNose

Premiership Player
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks
Priddis is a lot like Barlow. Slow runner, great contested/inside mid, questionable kick... Only difference is Priddis has to do it all himself. Masten, Wellingham, Shuey et al are all spuds and are more worried about looks than playing footy.

Eh, I would say Priddis is more akin to Neale at this stage. Barlow is deceptively fast, it's his running style that gives him that perception, and is a pretty damn good mark and even kick for goal. That's what sets him apart from the usual grunt inside guys like Priddis, Lower, Rockliff - he's a serious scoring threat.

beetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Eh, I would say Priddis is more akin to Neale at this stage. Barlow is deceptively fast, it's his running style that gives him that perception, and is a pretty damn good mark and even kick for goal. That's what sets him apart from the usual grunt inside guys like Priddis, Lower, Rockliff - he's a serious scoring threat.

How did Lower get into that group?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back