Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there for 2 weeks, recently. Had girls inviting me to their towns/villages to meet them, show me around and stay at their place.

Was unbelievable.

I'm actually considering trying this. In the UK at the moment so it could be a good laugh and should be easy enough to get atleast some matches (looks don't matter for me now). I'm sure you know my background so maybe this could be the way to go. Do you actually state that your from Australia in your profile? And is Tinder explicitly for casual hookups or will you actually find some non-slooty girls on there?

I'm actually considering trying this. In the UK at the moment so it could be a good laugh and should be easy enough to get atleast some matches (looks don't matter for me now). I'm sure you know my background so maybe this could be the way to go. Do you actually state that your from Australia in your profile? And is Tinder explicitly for casual hookups or will you actually find some non-slooty girls on there?

I think mentioning your Aussie will help. And you can use it for whatever you like, if you want to use it to hook up with chicks then you can do that... If you want to use it for other reasons (and I can't really think of many others) then you can do that

Changed it to say I was a traveling Australian at the time - be silly not to.

Tinder is whatever you want it to be - plenty looking for hookups, plenty looking for more serious stuff.

Surely if you are somewhat decent looking and have your own place; you must be absolutely cleaning up with this app. Get to the point and invite her over and the deal is done.

Massive LOL :thumbsu:

Changed it to say I was a traveling Australian at the time - be silly not to.

Tinder is whatever you want it to be - plenty looking for hookups, plenty looking for more serious stuff.

Except homosexual, it cannot be that*.

*that's why there's grindr

Has there been any murders/assualts linked to this app yet?

At least it will be easy for the cops to catch any killers if they track a persons tinder activity.

Would be an automatic entry into the dumb criminals hall of fame.

I was there for 2 weeks, recently. Had girls inviting me to their towns/villages to meet them, show me around and stay at their place.

Was unbelievable.

Yeah we had a girl in Berlin that just wanted to see what it was like to hang around Australians. Nobody hooked up with her but she invited us to a party a few days later which a mate pulled at.

Highly recommend it if you are overseas.

GxgT1WN.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd be liking alot of ugly bitches thats for sure

Yes but you can unlike quite easily.

Made an account to see what the fuss is about.

2 days of swiping and i now have a milf FWB.

It served its purpose. Terrible way to filter out partners though. Takes away all the fun of the game.

I guess it saves time in some respect.

Still undecided on its longevity, but people are a collectively moronic species.

Yes but you can unlike quite easily.

Made an account to see what the fuss is about.

2 days of swiping and i now have a milf FWB.

It served its purpose. Terrible way to filter out partners though. Takes away all the fun of the game.

I guess it saves time in some respect.

Still undecided on its longevity, but people are a collectively moronic species.

[x] saves time.
[x] makes it cheaper and easier to get pussy.
[x] unsure of longevity.
[ ] moronic app.

clearly a stupid idea. lock the thread up.

over tinder for now, hardly any girls want to engage in conversation and expect you to do all the talking.

will keep it for my next holiday though :)

[x] saves time.
[x] makes it cheaper and easier to get pussy.
[x] unsure of longevity.
[ ] moronic app.

clearly a stupid idea. lock the thread up.

I like to put time into knowing someone before i * them.

Call me old school but i like romance as opposed to "yeh you'll do lets root"

I realise im in the minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back