Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was tempted to until i saw you had to be on Facebook to use it, there is no chance in hell of me making a facebook account in order to use tinder.... no chance at all.

Just make an account and put Ron Jeremy d*ck photos as your profile pick then bang

When chicks who you think you've had good banter with and a bit of a rapport with over a couple of days stop replying to you.... it is very very annoying sometimes.

Or she blocked you

Nah what had happened was I had unmatched some random bird, then tried to reopen the conversation with the sheila but the "are you sure you want to unmatch" screen for the previous girl somehow came up again so I clicked yes for a second time. It had somehow unmatched both of them.

Nah what had happened was I had unmatched some random bird, then tried to reopen the conversation with the sheila but the "are you sure you want to unmatch" screen for the previous girl somehow came up again so I clicked yes for a second time. It had somehow unmatched both of them.

on another forum (bigbarbie.com) farfar away:

"Guys are such head cases. Was really into this guy on Tinder, great banter, was keen to have him dip his wick then he just randomly blocked me. I can't find him anywhere. Wish guys wouldn't play silly games."

on another forum (bigbarbie.com) farfar away:

"Guys are such head cases. Was really into this guy on Tinder, great banter, was keen to have him dip his wick then he just randomly blocked me. I can't find him anywhere. Wish guys wouldn't play silly games."
If you don't want guys to play silly games then start the conversation straight out I want it now where do you want to meet and when. I know it sounds blunt but it does work.

Damn I wish I had have found it earlier. Its almost impossible to * up with Tinder in my experience. Hell, I'm selective and only been on there for a couple of weeks and I'd have at least 50 on there, many of whom messaged me first.

you kids don't know how easy you've got it now :(

in saying that, should i divorce at some stage in the future, i will be all over this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Downloaded it yesterday, yet to use it. Did lol hard at some of the reviews on the app store though: 'I've liked hundreds of girls, but no one likes me back! This sucks!' followed by the copy-paste response from Tinder - 'Put up a nicer bio or find some nicer pictures of yourself'.
Desperation seems to be detectable through 'the cloud'.

Who me or? Bit confused

Her ofcourse. It reeks of "look at me, i play Fifa, I'm a gamer girl." She probably posts pictures on facebook with the caption "i'm ugly :("

I suppose there's no harm in rooting her, though.

Her ofcourse. It reeks of "look at me, i play Fifa, I'm a gamer girl." She probably posts pictures on facebook with the caption "i'm ugly :("

I suppose there's no harm in rooting her, though.
Yeah I get what you mean, but she seems like a pretty chill girl that legitimately wants to kick back and play FIFA and that's all. Bit strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back