Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I failed heaps of units, took me 9 years :(

Same with me.

One of the questions on the exam was "What does DTF stand for?".

I answered Double The Fist which I thought was a pretty good answer, turns out it was wrong.

Took me a few years of failing the same question before I finally got it right.

Now I'm sexting with the best of them and have never looked back.:thumbsu:

Don't have IOS 7.0. :(

Would get it just for the laughs, not for anything out of it.

"Matched" with a girl a few months ago on tinder... Talked a little bit and exchanged Facebooks - that is usually the first thing I do so you can suss out there proper photos and not the 3 best ones they have put up, also makes sure it isn't a fake account.

Anyway the conversation kind of dried up. But she randomly started chatting to me last week saying she was going to a bar in my area and we should catch up for a drink. I had other plans but we kept talking, exchanged numbers and are now meeting up on Friday night.

Will keep everyone updated...

"Matched" with a girl a few months ago on tinder... Talked a little bit and exchanged Facebooks - that is usually the first thing I do so you can suss out there proper photos and not the 3 best ones they have put up, also makes sure it isn't a fake account.

Anyway the conversation kind of dried up. But she randomly started chatting to me last week saying she was going to a bar in my area and we should catch up for a drink. I had other plans but we kept talking, exchanged numbers and are now meeting up on Friday night.

Mods pls move to AFS thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto Nigel No-fun.

Mind you, I remember the days gone by when the Hip-E club in Perth was the most magical place in the world to get pissed. Now its a sess-pit of douche and horrible music - pretty standard these days Im guessing
You didn't even need to take Hip-E club girls home. I got a handjob on the dancefloor FFS

Keen for a bit of Vitamin D I reckon

Okay so went on the date last night...

I drove into the city, had things on early this morning so didn't want to have a massive night. Went to a bar and had a couple of drinks and then went and seen a movie ... Pretty stock standard and straight forward date. Dropped her off at home after it and she gave me some speech about not wanting to progress things too quickly ... Code for "I'm not a **** sorry" we kissed, she asked if she could see me again and that's about it.

Probably not my type, nice girl but she swore a hell of a lot and it was a big turn off... But in saying that I'm a hypocrite. I'm covered in tattoos and yet I want to find a classy girl who doesn't swear.

Probably not my type, nice girl but she swore a hell of a lot and it was a big turn off... But in saying that I'm a hypocrite. I'm covered in tattoos and yet I want to find a classy girl who doesn't swear.
Yeah this. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back