Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big advocate for the late morning Tinder smash sesh.

No waiting around, your cortisol levels are high and you've got the rest of the day to do whatever.

I should tee it up more often.

Haha, I'm neither, and more superficial than I'm making out, but trying hard to become more like what I preach. It's not easy though.

Yeah that's spot on... bad luck about the location thing. There's nothing to love about crystal meth except Breaking Bad. I've got my first tinder date coming up as well... if nothing else, I reckon it gives you great practice for the whole 'dating' thing.

There's something endearing about decent looking, but not stunningly attractive girls IMO. The longer you spend with them the more you begin to like and even admire their imperfections. You stop to look inward and with a lot more introspection.

Meth is just a horrible, dirty, drug. She's studying to be a primary school teacher too. Just a truly bizarre combo.

Let us know how your date goes. I found the more Tinder dates I went on the more natural and easy the process became. Even if it might not seem that way at first.

Last edited:

Time for a small brag. Tinder is ******* great, I've decided. Gone 3 in 3 days, 2 tinder chicks and the ex, without a drop of alcohol involved. Didn't think that would be anywhere near possible previously.

Alright, so what's the etiquette with matching someone you kind of know?

Go about it in any other way unless you're a close friend. Plenty of water has gone under the bridge since you last saw 'Miss X' five years ago in high school.

90% of the people I see on Tinder I have mutuals with; I would think your situation is more unique than most.

Been getting into this over the past week. Genuinely surprised how many seemingly intelligent people there are out there. And far more European backpackers in Brisbane than I ever imagined :eek:. I get the feeling this thing is far more useful for people who live pretty close to the city, given the majority on here seem to live in uni student sharehouse suburbs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many Seinfeld-esque thoughts using this app...

when-i-like-them-they-dont-like-me-when-they-like-me-i-dont-like-them-story-of-my-life.png

Last edited:
So I open her up this arvo and low and behold, there's a nice topless selfie with the caption "Something for a boring Thursday..."

App delivers :thumbsu:

So, could be an awkward flirting story in the making..
I was on tinder in budapest, talking to this pom. I had previously been in England the week before, visiting a british ex gf. Staying at her place, her housemate had a bunch of her friends come down from Manchester (which is about 90 minutes from where i was) for Halloween. We went to the same party (an event at a club) but we pre'd at a different place to her housemate so i didn't see much of her friends apart from a quick hello.

Anyway, i mention to this tinder bird that i'd been to the uk like the previous week and where i was. She goes no way, i was down from Manchester to visit a friend for Halloween in that town. All of a sudden, she looks very familiar, but they all seemed to be pretty good looking blondes but i still i freak out, and say yeah i only got there the day after Halloween, but asked her where she went out. She told me she went to this random industial building turned club that no-one really knows about, and said its name. It was the same place i was. We chatted, and she told me to message her if im ever in manchester for a 'tour.' Will let you guys know how this tinder ends up...

Got on this Tinder thing a few weeks ago. Matched up with a lot of fakes, and a lot of my real matches aren't very talkative back. But one turned out very good. We got along and had a quite a bit in common, and we're now Facebook friends so it's going very well I could say. She may live 3 and a half hours away haha, but we're going fine at the moment.

Yeah the makers of the app need to sort their s**t out and update the security. The fake ones only come on during the evening when usability is at its highest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back