Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of other places on the interwebs where that can be indulged, Kerrby.

Now, back to interesting Tinder stories.

But I have tinder stories I want to share about this fat chick I fingerbanged. It's quite hilarious, please don't be a Liberal party member; we're all mature enough here that we don't need protecting hearing about sex.

I've never voted Liberal in my life, but good try Kerrby.

I repeat, it's the graphic detail that doesn't belong here. Which is a fair bit different to "I met this girl. We hit it off and went home and had mind blowing sex".

OB7cRkw.jpg

Completely ****ed this one up, I copied and pasted that message I sent to someone else but forgot that I put in someone's name. Played it off cool though but just kept digging myself a deeper and deeper hole.

77d3a3g.jpg

Which big of advice? Be specific...

Can't be specific. Just trying to be alpha. Dominant. I guess I need some more practice.

For what it's worth, my profile states NSA sex and has pic of my body without my face. I've had about 15 matches, nearly half have unmatched straight away. The others just don't seem to reply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm even getting screwed over with the 'limited likes' thing now. My green heart drains even when I swipe left?!? Is it time-based as well? Has this happened to anyone else?

I was getting around the idea of using it sparingly, checking carefully before swiping right etc. But it seems that they have made it even harder. w***ers.

I'm even getting screwed over with the 'limited likes' thing now. My green heart drains even when I swipe left?!? Is it time-based as well? Has this happened to anyone else?

I was getting around the idea of using it sparingly, checking carefully before swiping right etc. But it seems that they have made it even harder. ******s.

If I close the app I lose half my swipes every time I do it.

I was getting around the idea of using it sparingly, checking carefully before swiping right etc. But it seems that they have made it even harder. ******s.
Yeah I think it's based on time rather than swipes. A few days ago I was able to swipe a fair bit because I was doing it pretty quickly, and then today I opened it and it drained as I was chatting with someone. It said I was out of likes when I didn't swipe once.

Tinder dilemma/possible awkward situation (or maybe not, could be a good thing). I've been talking to a girl on Tinder who's from the Gold Coast staying in Melbourne who's keen to meet up sometime. We've been talking for a couple of weeks as she somehow managed to set her location to Melbourne before she arrived here despite being on the Gold Coast.

Last night I matched with another girl from the Gold Coast who's staying in Melbourne who said I'm more than welcome to come "chill" at her apartment. This girl is much hotter than the first girl.

Both girls are from the same area.

Then it occurred to me... could these two girls be friends on a holiday in Melbourne. Surely not...

Just to be sure, I checked a few things out.

Both girls follow eachother on Instagram.

I'm meeting the second girl today. At hers.
Don't leave us hanging, it's almost been a week! What happened?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back