Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls do enjoy sex obviously but they become less desirable/respected if they sleep around. Opposite for men usually unless they are doing 1/10 whales

And this is the s**t attitude that needs to be removed from society. Why should a girl become less respected/desirable if she sleeps around? Why shouldn't she be able to fulfill her sexual needs (like a male does) and not be looked down upon?

And this is the s**t attitude that needs to be removed from society. Why should a girl become less respected/desirable if she sleeps around? Why shouldn't she be able to fulfill her sexual needs (like a male does) and not be looked down upon?
And let me present to you,

Moata:

there-are-no-fat-ugly-studs.jpg

And let me present to you,

Moata:

there-are-no-fat-ugly-studs.jpg
Moata has just chucked that in there to immediately get guys onside.

Hard/easy has nothing to do with it. I hate the word ****. If a girl is a perfectly good human being, who has plenty of self respect but likes to sleep around because it's fun, I find it ridiculous for her to be labelled a ****.

Moata has just chucked that in there to immediately get guys onside.

Hard/easy has nothing to do with it. I hate the word ****. If a girl is a perfectly good human being, who has plenty of self respect but likes to sleep around because it's fun, I find it ridiculous for her to be labelled a ****.
I'm not disagreeing with you

I've decided that stratton gun must actually be an elaborate pisstake
No, he is 100% serious. That's the scary part.

I be the can't see why he is single either.

I really think he's about 14 years old. #lad
Sadly, it's not the case. He is 21.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any good alternatives to tinder with younger people? (18-25) Oasis and stuff like that seem to all be late 20s and upwards.

go out and meet people....
That's a pretty open statement in my opinion.. I'm hopeless with woman and cannot even imagine myself having the confidence to just walk out and meet someone as I wouldn't know where to begin. Probably the case for a lot of people too.

That's a pretty open statement in my opinion.. I'm hopeless with woman and cannot even imagine myself having the confidence to just walk out and meet someone as I wouldn't know where to begin. Probably the case for a lot of people too.
I'm the same, I just can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back