Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since updating the app last week I've been in career-best form with matches. Further to this I pretty much never get the "There is nobody new in your area" (my radius is 30km) either. I'd like to think girls are finally waking up to my good looks, but I think Tinder has strengthened the app somehow and matches are now much easier to obtain. I think in the past there might have been bugs in the app which prevented some girls showing up on it. If you haven't updated, I suggest you do so immediately.

Well done to Tinder as I thought it was dying a fast death a couple of months back but now I'm loving it more than ever.

How much you got invested?

Yeah my problem is that I'm really just not chatting to anyone unless they chat to me first, and all the really hot ones don't do that haha.
I also get put off by stupid chicks way too easy. One simple spelling error and I'm out. I think I'm just not as ruthless for roots as other guys are.

Was at a party on the weekend, chatting with an 8 - if the guy initiates the convo, she deletes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at a party on the weekend, chatting with an 8 - if the guy initiates the convo, she deletes.
I have a little bit of a habit of this

she think shes a 10
I don't think I'm a 10, but I think it's different for guys. I won't delete them, but it definitely effects my interest level, I normally suss it out to see whether they seem desperate or just up for a general chat

11271270_417100905129515_1176534118_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back